Ryasco's Plants in Various Poses

Here are two GrassMonkey girls showing some fall colors.

22 Likes

I forgot one. :grin:

18 Likes

Amazing bro!

How do you manage to make it fade/colour like that? I want those colors too man!

Looks exactly like the colors and phenotype shown by PJ before you even planted them bro!

6 Likes

Healthy soil and good genetics. :grin:

4 Likes

That third and fourth picture needs a first place ribbon on her. You plants always talk to me.

5 Likes

As long as they talk nice! Thanks for the kind words. :grin:

4 Likes

I am assuming you finished the Monkeys. Did you snap any pics? Tried it yet?

5 Likes

Edit: Ha! Ha! This is a description of the GrassMonkey’s i grew out. (I forgot to let ya’ll know about the flavors.)

Yes i finished the ones i grew and have two more in flower as we speak. I am trying all the seeds as i can. The keeper pheno (Big) is in your face fruit. I liken it to creamy fruit loops, so good. Another, lighter flavor but with a gasoline undertone. The others where different variations of the keeper flavor wise but not as intense. The keeper is a strong giddy high that keeps me smiling. Very little to no bodyload with all the pheno’s so far but overindulgence keeps me spinning and talking with a happy sh!t eating grin on my face. I switch with the Cindy while working for diversity. I thought i wrote about them already? I will get some more photo’s of finished buds this evening. These have been fun for me to play with. The fruityness sweet flavor of the keeper so far is very impressive.

15 Likes

The C99/Rom is a delightful morning smoke! I’m loving this strain more and more! :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Sweet! Have some of those strains in solo cups right now!

4 Likes

I have the grass mokey going and will clone it to keep the gens. Since i am about to move to the city in the main province, i have to transport clones in a little box, won’t be taking the plants, but at least will continue with them after the hiccup, like it’s been said.

4 Likes

They are worth it. Everyone that has tried it has liked it.

2 Likes

I had to almost cut an arm off to get this strain, no way in hell i am gonna let it die. God forbid man!

3 Likes

Ha! Ha! If it was easy everyone would do it. :grin:

3 Likes

Amen brother, spoken like a true prodigy! (said Harvey Keitel in the movie to the girl at the end!)

3 Likes

WOW! Inspiring! I’m not worthy to be in the same forum with you!

4 Likes

My … these grassmonkeys damned, i can sell my soul to taste it just in seeing them lol Nice feed. best vibes

2 Likes