Ryasco's Plants in Various Poses

Here are some Grass Monkey shot’s i took today.

20 Likes

I love the way she is worshiping the sun! :pray:

6 Likes

Edit: All of these are GrassMonkey.

Just judging by veg, cloning, and growth this is the winner, the “Big”. It was the fastest, biggest grower and the prettiest in my opinion. She really needs a big pot for no till type growing. I would assume she would be a pain trying to keep up with nutrients in a synthetic environment.

Some other GrassMonkey pic’s.

19 Likes

Always a pleasure to see what frosty beasts you have running, and these Grass Monkey are no exception :grin: Looking forward to hearing how they smoke.

8 Likes

Thank you @oranje! That is very nice of you to say. :grin:

4 Likes

nice looking flowers on these! you sure about “Big”, that first shorter plant looks to have chunkier nugs.

4 Likes

The plant you are referring to as Big looks to be the mother of the F2’s that everyone in the other thread is growing now. She seems to show up about every in 1 in 10 plants in the F1’s, and there will be 3 to 1 of that crazy frost maker but I felt it got too far away from momma and more towards the father. The third one I am seeing a lot seems a good combo of the two but has the weak branches so I also bred away from that trait.

That said, every plant seems to be a keeper it just comes down to your preference. It can be pretty racey to mind tripping euphoric. I tend to stick to this when I am not planning to just chill but want to get some shit done.

How many days are you with them? Should be done in 58 to 63 from sexing.

12 Likes

well done… skills and genetics putting on a show.

5 Likes

I am at 42 days from 12/12. She is swelling day by day and it wouldn’t surprise me if she finished at 56. This is the one i am thinking about trying outside for an early finisher. She is a beauty, i am grateful. . :grin:

8 Likes

Ha Ha! You’re mean trying to make me second guess myself. :grin:

6 Likes

Thank you kind sir! I like it when i manage to not get in their way. :grin:

8 Likes

This is the Big GrassMonkey. So pretty i think.

25 Likes

Here is a few various GrassMonkey.

23 Likes

is that from brothers grimm re release or original stock ?

4 Likes

These are from @LED_Seedz , Peace OG

5 Likes

He quoted a Cindy99 post, but it’s all good.

6 Likes

But i doesn’t look like Cinderella 99, not one bit! LOL

4 Likes

This is Cinderella 99 from Fleur de Mal seeds, you can get them through @Baudelaire. Very nice strain. :grin:

9 Likes

Yeah bros, get Mr. B’s heirloom strains here —> https://fdmseeds.com/15-fdm-originals

Mr. B’s gens are amazingly good and very old school too. Like the real holy grail Cindy from Soul, that is the one Mr. B has. Make no mistake, accept no copycats!

HppHrvst

6 Likes

Absolutely my favorite seedbank! And yes, they are oleskool fo sho!:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes