Ryasco's Plants in Various Poses

Sorcerors x Girl Scout 56 days.

10 Likes

Aaahhh! I am all stoned, harvesting and trimming, and loaded this in the wrong thread!!! I ain’t changin’ sh!t. Enjoy and forgive my faults.

5 Likes

Thats some fire dawg

2 Likes

Great looking buds and plant, but where are the missing tent poles :joy:

2 Likes

8 Likes

3 Likes

13 Likes

10 Likes

Plasma? sounds cool, which light are you using? NIce fat flowers btw!

2 Likes

I am using a CMH stacked with a plasma. I like it but admit my yields are bigger with hps but the quality and health are better with the CMH.

Edit: Thank you for the compliment!

3 Likes

Very cool, you’re on the cutting edge with the Gavita plasma light. The idea of a tiny ball of plasma lighting the plants is amazing! Star Trek Enterprise type stuff.

So you’re saying the yield of a 600w HPS is better than the 600w of CMH/plasma? Interesting, I wouldn’t have expected that.

3 Likes

No I didn’t say that. Ha! Ha! When 315 CMH came out the promise was one 315 would compete with 1000 watts of HPS because the spectrum was better. I didn’t find that to be true. This is from the above review.
A 315 watt CMH system can compete with a 1000W standard HPS for yields and crop quality.

Close, but not quite in the yield department. As far as quality goes, most plant types and strains were of better quality when grown solely with the CMH system or when the CMH system was combined with HPS lighting versus HPS (high pressure sodium) only.

The consensus from our camp at Grozine was that that we could all agree that yield levels would be near near 700 watts worth of conventional HPS lighting. To us here, that’s pretty impressive, i.e. better quality and comparable yields using about HALF the power for indoor grow lighting.

While quality is subjective, plants produced healthier growth, firmer fruits, more pungent herbs and yielded stronger aromas when the 315 watt CMH fixtures were used solely or as part of an an indoor crop lighting system.

Here is a comparison of three 315 CMH (lec) and one 1000 HPS on a mover.
https://overgrow.com/t/ryascos-outdoor-photos-and-random-thoughts/2366/43?u=ryasco

4 Likes

I’ve actually used 315 CMH’s a couple times - with 2 of them in my 4X4 tent, I found the yield similar to a 600w HPS - they’re both about 1.9 umo/J PAR efficiency. The color of the CMH is so much better though. I didn’t really see any effect on the quality of the flowers but it’s 100 times better to work with and view the plants. Also better for security. And if you don’t mind have 2 fixtures the coverage is better than one 600w light

4 Likes

Just breezed thru the whole thread. Impressive to say the least.You are Killing it !!! Much love and respect.

2 Likes

Thank you argo, that is kind of you!

1 Like

:+1::clap::heart_eyes::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:. Very nice!

2 Likes

Thank you, kind thoughts are always welcome!

2 Likes

It that cat fur hairs I’m seeing in some of the bud pictures?!? :slight_smile:

A more serious question, what’s your method to determine it’s time to cut the plant down, cloudy trics, determination of the overall plant, all dark pistils, etc?

2 Likes

Hello @JohnnyBGoode. Most of the hair is from twine that i use for tying bothersome branches and spreading out tight spots. I do have a cat so one or two hairs could be his fault. Ha! Ha! I harvest depending on Trichomes. Look for amber heads and as a general rule 20-30% is good, for sativas i want more.

1 Like

Here is some Cuvee at 49 and 42 days.

8 Likes