Ryasco's Plants in Various Poses

Looking very frosty there ryasco nice work :sunglasses:

My freeby fems are at day 59 :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you! I can’t wait for pheno 1 to finish! It has a fruity nose and a hashy maybe chocolate undertone. If i luck out and get a chocolate, cherry tasting keeper i will do backflips!

3 Likes

Am i really high or is there a demonic ghost staring out over the top of the cola. In the reflection of the mylar, in the second photo.

3 Likes

Naw, your screwed,that’s a ghost :ghost:

4 Likes

Its one of those night walkers or what ever there called from game of thrones, there coming through the wall and your mylar :joy:

3 Likes

It was late at night and freaked me out a little when i saw that. I got chills. Ha! Ha!

1 Like

Mmm looks good dude. I follow the same rule of thumb for harvesting. The grape like ricky i just took down didnt wanna go over 10% amber though.

2 Likes

Sometimes they slow down towards the end. My Orange Creamscicle will hold off till 70 days or more and other times 65 days and it is ready. I have no idea why except temperature and that is a guess.

3 Likes

Probably just various stresses throughout its life.

2 Likes

Beautiful pictures, it makes me wish i could smell them. It looks like you dry trim. I like to smoke the dry trimmed buds, but dry trimming drives me crazy!:+1:

3 Likes

I wet trim all big fan leaves and any tips without sugar then dry and final trim dry. If temperatures are unusually high i leave everything and dry trim.

4 Likes

Some bud flop. Orange Creamscicle at 67 days.

Some bud shots.

8 Likes

A few harvest pics. Orange Creamscicle.

Another one gone.

13 Likes

Cuvee #1

The white on the floor is diatomaceous earth. A few weeks back the earwigs where bad and i didn’t want them getting to the plants. I have a lot of cleaning to do in a few days.

Healthy cover crop and a tree seed was in my compost, i guess. (Forgive my ugly feet again)

14 Likes

Looks fantastic dude! Waiting on my Cuvee and Querkle to arrive, hopefully today.

2 Likes

It appears great minds think a like, Two minds different parts of the world, doing the same things on the same day or night, depending on time zone :sunglasses:

I also wanted to see if planting on the eclipse made any difference :thinking:

4 Likes

I didn’t think about that. I took clones too. :relaxed:

3 Likes

I transplanted some clones during the eclipse… just happened that way.

3 Likes

Very nice diary, interresting to see how answer these bloods to your stable methods.

2 Likes

Wow I went back to the beginning one more time. Man you do some amazing work. Mad skillz you exibit! Bravo keep em coming :slight_smile:

2 Likes