SAN checking in @ OG

Right :sweat_smile:

I had made a mental note of dead whabbits, justā€¦ hah nvm, now I remember why, Thanks!

Must have.

3 Likes

@Mithridate

15 Likes

I hear itā€™s a quick finish like 8 weeks

4 Likes

Thanks big bro.

First time around on glg I skipped the description because Iā€™m so used to glg write ups being like ā€œthis is pot seeds. 2 parents. Buy it.ā€ Lol
But this time thereā€™s text!

Doesnā€™t it sound so vewy fiyaah ?! :boom:

8 Likes

Youā€™re welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

Ahahaha, I thought the exact same thing!! :rofl::rofl:
My wife even saw the surprise reaction on my face and said ā€œWhat happened?ā€ :joy:

I sent that link cause itā€™s cheaper though :wink: it does sound like some fiya. I wish I wasnā€™t broke and didnā€™t need new back brakes, calipers, and rotors! Damn Canadian winters, salt turned my car to straight rust lol.

@santero if thereā€™s a bean or 2 you could send my way, let me know. If not itā€™s ok, an OG bro hug will do :grin:

11 Likes

Lmao :rofl:

Canadian winters/salt is rough! I canā€™t help with the car, but maybe we can work something out :thinking:

Pm incoming.

4 Likes

Iā€™m getting a care package sent with some luck there may be some of those in there. If so Iā€™ll hook ya up .

7 Likes

Hi Jet!
Yea, itā€™s me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground
thatā€™s superkind of him, shiska you rock, mate !!
but everyone can have his own carepack :wink:

please donā€™t be shy, just send me a message.
if you like my taste? ā€¦ cool, then be my guest.

maybe you have some goodies too?
i am as much a seedslut as anyone else :smile:
(althogh, i will share either way, of course.)

__

@avr1
@Cormoran
@reallifegrows
@ShiskaberrySavior
@TestOfOath
@theZientist

i am sorry, for the delay. please accept my apology, mates.
ā€œsanteraā€ dying left me paralysed for two full weeks ā€¦
time crawls on one end ā€¦ but it flies on the other, ey :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

iā€™m gonna pack your pigeons and send them out on monday.

__

and eyyyy ā€¦
thanks to everyone for the many kind words and positive vibes.
we needed that for sure, thank you a lot to the whole OG-family :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

37 Likes

I know that feeling brother. My little bro, talon, was one of my best friends in this world.

We made them happy and they made us happy, thatā€™s what counts.

10 Likes

Absolutely no rush on this end have had a few 4 legged friends pass over the years itā€™s like a member of the family . So definitely know what your going through.

9 Likes

@santero No problem at all bro, I have critters of my own and understand what youā€™re going through

6 Likes

Likewise, no apology necessaryā€¦ perfectly understandable reason for delay, and even if they were here already I wouldnā€™t have anything useful to do with them other than put them in my fridge, like Iā€™ve said. :wink: Very generous to offer anyway. Too many plants is a good problem to have, but they did sound excellent and Iā€™ll be looking forward to a chance to run them!

Iā€™ve been lazing on shucking the last eighth that might still have seeds in it, so Iā€™m not ready to send anything your way yetā€¦ soon Iā€™ll get around to it, Iā€™m at least keeping the jar handy. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hey San
Long time no talk
As you know Iā€™m an animal person
Iā€™m so sorry man

11 Likes

@santero Dude, please donā€™t sweat that at allā€¦ our fur babies come first and foremost, my sincere condolences man :green_heart::pray: Always had cats growing up, great company to have around and losing them doesnā€™t ever get easier.

Take your time, Iā€™m always around if ya need a chat

Much love

6 Likes

Hey Santero, I made it over here as well. Grow looks awesome. Just found your log

7 Likes

You are a kind soul and my best wishes are with you.

Losing a lifelong companion is much painful, take your time to heal.

Hope those Mango Smile F5-F6 reach you soon and help you in the process.

3 Likes

Hi santero.
meow-meow and I send our condolences.

I want to show how some of your plants are turning out in a greenhouseā€¦
Iā€™m at L. 52N

3x Snowthrower

Killer Cookies

Iā€™m also looking forward to Blue Lavender, Reclining Lady and the cross of the 2 Velvet Dream.
Thank you for your creations.

N.B. I should mention a tarp has been used to force flower, the plants wonā€™t be this far without a tarp.

23 Likes

The wabbit is sold out at the link above.
Where else are they?

5 Likes

Great Lakes genetics has 1 left in stock

Good luck[quote=ā€œToker1, post:339, topic:23523, full:trueā€]
The wabbit is sold out at the link above.
Where else are they?
[/quote]

6 Likes