SAN checking in @ OG

As I recall it was a floral, lemon candy scented plant, very sticky. I grew it outdoors up North. I ended up with heaps of pollen, everything it touched was a winner.

5 Likes

Thank you! I’ve been wanting to get it going. So few hours, now that we all have thousands of gifts, homemade chucks, and legit f1s. SAN has some really cool stuff to play with and I wish I was 30 years old again. peace

4 Likes

Hay San
This cluster of buds is the strawberry razzmatazz so happy I listened to you and supper cropped the 5 main branches

Each bud looks like a tennis ball in my hand and there’s many of them

Can anybody say hand grenade take cover boom :boom:

There at week 7 from flip

I figured 9 maybe 10 weeks total

Paps

51 Likes

Awesome work Paps!

4 Likes

I’d like to be hit with one of those grenades!! lol. Nice job! peace

9 Likes

God damn, what a hell of a job. They look awesome man.im drooling over here

4 Likes

Hey Paps, what are the genetics in that lady?

3 Likes

I need to look them up I’ll get back at you

4 Likes

It’s Sanfune x berry nice plants. BNP is a cerise exo planck bx to cerise x chocolate rain (edit: thanks marcelH for the info) and sanfune is holy princess x chocolate cheese. I vaguely remember san mentioning the sanfune he used for this cross was a selection from the f1. Take everything I’ve said with a grain of salt though :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

The BNP is a Cerise d’Exo Planck BX via the Raspberry Truffle (Cerise Exo Planck x Chocolate Rain). Totally nailed the SanFune, Santerpo might clear up which Fune that was :smiley:

He just dropped some 2022 SanFunes, this one tho looks like a chunky version. Beautifully done @Papalag ! Any tropical berries in there?

15 Likes

Not good with smells but this one is a bit fruity smelling and stickie

As if today the buds are way too heavy for the branches

12 Likes

good gods!!! that looks incredible!

8 Likes

Hey Gimme5, it´s been some years i read You.
thats a nice lookin Lady !

9 Likes

Thanks for sharing those “Strawberry Rhazzmatazz”, paps! :+1:

I was just thinking it would be nice to see a bit more pics/info on santero’s work…

I’m gonna go through one of my old hard drives and see if I can’t find a few pictures to post up.

:v:

6 Likes

WOWSA :star_struck: holy crap man!

6 Likes

Here we go… Throw back to 2016 “Larry’s Mess” :slight_smile:

Lemon Larry x Cherry Mass

Same pic but cropped for peeps on their phones :wink:

Edit: Please forgive the pink lights…These were supercool at the time! :laughing:

14 Likes

@santero stunned by the generosity. Thank you sir!

26 Likes

Correction on my last post… This one here is actually the Lazy Larry :slight_smile:

Lemon Larry x (G13/Black Widow)

49 Likes

What did you think of LL I’d grew it quite a while back tough to remember what she was like?

5 Likes

This for sure was way long back… But I remember it being some of the best stuff I was smoking at the time

6 Likes