SAN checking in @ OG

Every time I go to seed heaven there stock on what I’m looking for is gone so I stopped looking

6 Likes

Maybe tag @eskobar, or @santero, heh… I forget myself but maybe 8-10 years ago???

4 Likes

I guess 2012

4 Likes

Hola @santero

Was searching my seeds stash

and I founds something call “St-Fume”

nothing else

What is St-Fume ?

is it a UK Cheese.

Thanks
ps: came from an old private Forum
Bare

14 Likes

WHY yall buying beans??? More good shit on here to run, and i, personally, trust them more from here, from estabished growers than ANY seed bank.

JMHO

14 Likes

^^^this … jet is dead on !!
the best stuff is made at home, by ourselves :sunglasses:

just share your own freely and openly …
(99% of what i do, i don’t even send into shops, lol.)

__

@Barefrog
bare, my friend :slight_smile:

yes, i remember sending the “saint fune” out to people a few years back.
it was a ‘cheesus’ x sanfune-cross = (cheese x godbud) x sanfune :wink:
they will not take long to flo (7-8) and result in a colorful stinky candy-bud.

27 Likes

Thanks santero

Hey Jetdro

I have been at that for over 50yrs

I never sold any seeds
I can count on one hand
how often I bought seeds.

To tell you the truth
I never found anything better
then what I do in any seeds vendor.

and even with that all
I manage to accumulated
800+ genetics and cross.

The Establishment is not there for you

Bare

30 Likes

San
I’m so glad the Great Lakes genetics here in the states has some of your selections available
Cheetos , dead rabbits San fume I think there’s 1 more
I know it’s not about the money my friend but for what you do for this community this is a great way for us to help back

Thanks
:pray:
Paps

22 Likes

Three of Santeros Tropical Freeze…the one in the middle is female, waiting on the other two to show…thanks.

28 Likes

@santero , I just came across Candyberry F2 on SH. Thank you so much for reproducing this strain. I’ve searched for it for years, tried making my own from scratch and eventually gave up. Chocolate cherry perfection, I thought this gem was lost forever.

19 Likes

You got it, broski!:+1: But first lets pop these original F1 holy princess and see what we find…:wink:

19 Likes

You are an inspiration my friend.

I truly admire your angle over these matters, smooth to say the least.

Oaxacan Sunset soon will follow. I’ll be throwing all the males and females together, keeping my favorite ladies as usual.

Hope to see you growing those MBAP, may they bring you and yours joy.

Keep being the lightbringer. :joy:
tZ

16 Likes

2013 best of my knowledge

4 Likes

@santero
Nice to see you here.Grew some of your Lemon Thai.Its a great variety for growing outdoors at 52N you can harvest at the end of October, early November, but although the frost and humidity, totally no molds and much confess one of the most potent outdoor varieties.Crossed it with Bluehemp Nepali.
All the best

picture (1) (21)

picture (1) (22)

35 Likes

That’s a brilliant cross, I hope it’s as uplifting as it sounds!

8 Likes

@santero I have not forgotten those beans you sent me! Just dropped Reclining Lady beans in water. Pic’s in a few weeks, thanks again, bro!

9 Likes

Trying out a random pheno of some dead whabbits. I cut and quick dried it at week 8. Probably gonna go another 2 ish weeks.

Smells fuely af with background of candy. Could smell up the room.

45 Likes

Looks great lots of crystal.

7 Likes

like dipped in sugar :snowflake: :snowflake:

7 Likes

Hey brother, I found those CR seeds yesterday. I told you I was slow and forgetful, lol. :grin:

He gave me two vials with what looks like around 25-30 each. I’ll send the one to you and you’re welcome to more if you need them. I’m glad I finally at least am able to get some back to you.

The only other time I got skunked on seed germination was a couple of weeks ago. I was sent some local Thai seeds and same thing, out of five seeds not one sprouted. I think it was my fault, both times.

Hit me up anytime brother. One thing I have now is plenty of seeds. You’re always welcome to my stuff. Hows the family life? Kids must be getting bigger by now.

Shoot me a DM with you addy again, bro. I’ll send a card with flips. :wink: :man_farmer: :v:

19 Likes