SAN checking in @ OG

That looks awesome, mine have been budding only a few weeks but the smell has evolved from pungent tangerine to burnt rubber and body odor. That went foul pretty fast.

6 Likes

Hey friend. I’m reaching out here about Chocolate Trip. Over on THCFarmer you said you might be able to help me out. I’d be super grateful if that’s the case. Let me know. Thanks man!

6 Likes

GLG has in stock Cheetos f2 plus others.

5 Likes

Hey @TheDopeGodfather, welcome to the board …it’s common courtesy to maybe introduce yourself to the board and make a few posts, read a few, before asking for free seeds. Lot’s of generous people here. But there is a proper etiquette.

12 Likes

hey, dope godfather :slight_smile:
yeah, i played a bit with bodhi’s and katsu’s selections.

hit me up, bro.
i bet i can help you too.

24 Likes

Hello @santero, I saw this thread some time ago and now I have caught up. Much respect sir :pray:

Many familiar folks here, I learn at last how to find my way!

10 Likes

Dead Whabbits - I sure hope they don’t taste like they smell, reeks of body odor!

31 Likes

I would love to hunt thru a few packs of your A5haze x C5haze bx … I been searching for A5haze and C5haze cuts for years and year after year I still hvnt found anyone willing to part with either cut … So when I seen your A5haze x C5haze bx breeding I was hoping that you still had a few packs … I sent you a dm bud … thank you for your time …

2 Likes

hi 978Capt.Terp, welcome in my thread, mate.

this place is a community and would love to get to know you :slight_smile:
please check out the introduction-thread and let us know who you
are. show us your adventures and then you will have the chance
to participate in this really great place and get treated not just by me.

looking forward to see your input.
overgrow the world !!! :partying_face: :sunglasses: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

Wow…what a surprise! I stumbled upon this thread and it just keeps getting interesting.
Wonderful plants you have grown in the past and very interesting crosses you have come up with and shared generously with others. Nice to see them post pics and share their journey with your creations.
Sending you positive vibes brother and wishing everyone at OG a very happy 4/20! :v:t4::herb::blush:

10 Likes

@978Capt.Terp
oops, i just noticed my mistake, bro.
i just saw you are here since a while.
of course, i gladly take care of you :slight_smile:
pm send

17 Likes

Happy 420 @santero

22 Likes

oooo shooot ive been on a search for some C5 haze that sounds like a dream! :tada:

4 Likes

Santeros Tropical Breeze budding out nicely.

30 Likes

Looking good in there bud !!!

3 Likes

A fresh cut Cheetos bud

29 Likes

And a fresh cut Dead Whabbits bud. Smells a lot like Roadkill Kush but with an emphasis on body odor over skunk.

26 Likes

Update on SANs Tropical Freeze…

40 Likes

5/5 Wow, great work :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2:
Got any hint of the terps of a leaf rub yet?

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

I really suck at smell…I’ll say I can smell lemon for sure, but that’s about all I got right now. Sorry

6 Likes