SAN checking in @ OG

That’ll be an in-SAN-E run! (I’m sure someone already made that joke) :laughing:

6 Likes

His granddaughter sure is cute.

2 Likes

i noticed quite the long pause and some eyeflickering before he
mentions meridian … tried to “find the right words”, i guess :rofl:
the f4 stuff is still not true, but i understand that no one would buy
a simple repro, hence the fairydust.

(his eyes go to the left and up a lot when he talks in general.
i’m just sayin …)

16 Likes

That is a wonderfully weird website. Tempted by some of the “junk” category stuff :laughing:

3 Likes

dino is awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i loved the idea of selling a shirt and
adding the seeds as “mere freebies”, that’s really cool, lol.

his gear is well thought through and his humor really cracks me up.
first time we saw his website we were laughing about all the jokes :grin:
i will definetly include some of his seeds in some of my future grows.

13 Likes

The can condom is very funny.

“wrap it up!! plus a bunch of stickers so you can keep it on better.”

5 Likes

It seems that reeferman may be smoking something other than just “reefer” these days. :rofl:

4 Likes

Chocolate Diesel x Lemon Thai

27 Likes

The final pictures of the d39 remix. Sour diesel ibl x m39

had a very mild fall and these plants went right into october. a few frosts, attacks from pests and these beauties still managed to look not half bad. will be making a tincture with the buds.

28 Likes

Wow hoss, I bet those terps are gonna be off the charts!

4 Likes

Chocolate Diesel Lemon Thai #3

30 Likes

Cannaventure sent me a full pack of TK s1 as a freebie. He has a few of the s1 clone lines I had my eye on, Arcata Trainwreck, Irene, FPOG.
But first I will run my SanFune seeds I got in the mail last week!

14 Likes

really? NICE. i have a pack of ghost s1 on the way from cannaventure.
hopefully he blesses me with something similar *nervous bounce * :yum:

17 Likes

Hey @santero I was kindly gifted a cut of your Fruit collision from @Floyd just wanted to show you how she’s looking at day 34!

image image

I may need to seek out some of these in the near future to hunt through. Just fantastic, great work again pal.

36 Likes

I really like the smell of that one in flower. Looks good!

8 Likes

Thanks brother, I do too! It’s one of those terps I have a hard time putting a finger on aside to know that I like it.

8 Likes

wow, she looks really nice, trichy and much like the og/fune-females from the line
that i used that male from to hit the wedding cake. labels read wrong :grimacing: “wc/og x sf”.
(but it’s actually → wedding cake x sfv og bx3/sanfune) = that was my mistake, lol :innocent:

@Floyd that’s so cool that you found something you like to grow again and even share on (!)
that’s the OG spirit, brother :star_struck: thank you for hitting my bro @MonasticDank with that lady.
maybe she even grows more rounds or even gets to visit more friends. that’d be really cool :sunglasses:

23 Likes

I had 2 Fruit Collision females. I liked that one a lot and have grown it out 3 times now.
No problem sharing with @MonasticDank he is a pretty generous guy himself.
Thanks for giving me a chance to grow some of your beans. I’m sure Ill grow some more down the road.

8 Likes

I just ordered a pack of SanFune and am super excited to try it!
Got any grow tips?

It will be an indoor garage grow… probably with HPS because I need the heat this time of year.

8 Likes

sanfune is my first cross that i cared about, made it over ten years ago and worked
the line via f9 to an ibl-status, with a lot of IX’s and BX’s inside the line to keep vigor
and expressions vibrant. there are at least ten different sanfune-lines showing more
or less the same expressions, but some lines are more reliable, expressing the berry
or the tropicals more, some are pure chocolate ect (a bit like dj short that always just
goes from the same blueberry pool to single out nuances and special expressions.)

you will bump into plants that drip tropical fruits like bananas, mango, papaya,
pineapple, passionfruit, guava ect, wrapped in red forrest berries and chocolate.
there is a pheno that tastes exactly like the green (haribo tropifrutti) watermelon.
those expressions were in there since day one, back in 2013 … many currently
hyped lines show these type of terps now.

most are done around 8 with some cindy leaners going 7 and some cocoa kush-
expressions taking up to 9w … yields are good and effects are strong/balanced.
give them good soil & ample rootspace and they practically grow themselves :wink:

50 Likes