SAN checking in @ OG

Man o man!! People would go crazy if you were to create a San mystery pack containing your selection of cultivars from your early days to the presente. I know I would.

13 Likes

i have let the larry out to play :wink:
let’s see what i’ll come up with.

definetly want new version of the “ghost of larry”.
this was really good …

this is the mother of “Blackeyed Larry”
= Ghost of Larry x Grand Daddy Purple

(and Blackeyed Larry x Pot of Gold = “Donnybrook” :wink: )

56 Likes

what an amazing color she had!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

oh jay,loveing that color

7 Likes

yeah, she turns black, no matter the temps …
complete black from above and dark violet under the leafs.

she makes purple hash too, which i reckon is quite rare.
the only other line i know personally that made real purple
trichheads was killing fields.

__

here is a great example of purple hash, made by my friend comacus.

and some more pics from the interwebs …

46 Likes

thats just crazy! looks so delicious :heart_eyes: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

7 Likes

the ghost of larry made hash looking like the dark purple has from the 1st inteweb pic :wink:
= very dark, almost black, but with a dicstinctive purple hint, especially against the light …

21 Likes

to tell you the truth i` ve never seen a hash with this color. it is something i could fall in love with ! :stuck_out_tongue:

the black larry has the color i allways wanted to see on a black domina! but that was wishful thinking ! :rofl: :rofl:

insteadi had a pheno of black domina that was growing amazing in size mass ect. but no thc @ all ! that was a bummer ! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Looking really awesome! Whil this colour fade out when its dryed?

5 Likes

Right on Sans, that’s cool!
I use to have a Trop Cookies F2 from Oni that made purple hash and that’s the only reason I kept it around. The taste and effects where not that great though, and once I got over the novelty, I let it go. That Ghost of Larry looks killer and I’d wager its not lacking in taste or effects!! Deadly morphology!!
:grin::v::canada:

15 Likes

Just going through this thread! Now for the second or third time but there’s so much to read and look at! @santero , I am loving what you’re doing and hope to keep learning and watching. :seedling:

10 Likes

I need some black eyed larry! Chocolate Diesel Lemon Thai is getting flipped in a couple weeks. Got a nice male and a nice female.

11 Likes

I am really liking it here too! Beautiful plants, interesting crosses,cool people and a chill vibe! Thank you @santero !

8 Likes

Glad to see lazy Larry still exists now in the new improved version of purple .

7 Likes

Santero’s Valley Of Death, getting started.

22 Likes

That sort of tells us how long we’ve known each other lol. Can’t remember what year I started growing has to be mid to late 70’s I’m thinking .

20 Likes

WOW San this is some beautiful looking ladies that dark purple is amazing

I have a question the very dark green looks almost too deep is this normal for this strain ?
Normally when I see this color I think of nitrogen over load .

They look amazing to me

Also lazy Larry lol that me lol :joy:
Paps

13 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 oh my God Becky look at her buds
It’s so big and purple

9 Likes

She must be one of those weed guys girlfriends

8 Likes

I remember talking with you about “ghost of larry” way back in 2015…I think you were calling it spooky larry back then lol.:ghost: I still have some chocolate ghost stashed away for a rainy day.:grin:

Glad to hear that lemon larry is coming out to play again…I really enjoyed the lazy and messy larry I ran in the past.:+1: I posted some pics over here :point_down: if anyone wants to have a look. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit:
Congrats on the first 1000 post’s in your thread! :partying_face:

13 Likes