SAN checking in @ OG

Yo, goos stuff, im tagged. Been a long time since ive seen your name, got me excited

5 Likes

fonzee ?! (yekke?)
is it you, mate? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@santero yep, me

3 Likes

Greetings, former Over and Opengrowers.

I was a member of the original OG, for about five weeks before it went under. On Opengrow I was Mister Dirt. The member who was known as Gardenartus let me know where everyone was. I now take my name from an exit on interstate 75 south. I couldn’t let a sign like this go to waste!

Is it a town? Is it a character from Guys and Dolls? Well, now it’s my screen name.

I’ve spent the last few years finding plants to cross with Smilestyle’s Lemon Thai F3. I’ve settled on two potential parents that could boost its potency without messing too much with its effects. We’ll see how it works out after rearranging my grow a bit.

Good to see some familiar people. I’ve steered a few people to Santero over the years, who were looking for “anything Esko.”

Hope to meet more people here, over the next few months.

34 Likes

Welcome aboard @LuckyHaskins

Made a mistake reading the road sign at first, “Luckey Hashish”. I thought WTF! :laughing:

4 Likes

Ohio did go legal recently. Maybe I can reserve the name with the Secretary of State.

7 Likes

ahah good luck with that :laughing:

2 Likes

it´s been a while…nice to read You @LuckyHaskins

3 Likes

Wow good to read you brother

@LuckyHaskins aka mrdirt

Paps

4 Likes

@LuckyHaskins
hey hey, nice to see you posting here ! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome aboard aka mister dirt

6 Likes

i got two packs of “Homeless Larry v2” left, that i’d like to share out.

any takers? :wink: (please hit me up via pm)
“HL v2” → exodus cheese x larry og bx4

30 Likes

So is that lazy Larry’s cousin ?

7 Likes

My packs going to hit dirt next week. I’ll keep you posted. Sounds like there. should be something good in those :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I have finally got a SanFune going in the back of the tent on day 20 of 12/12. I popped 4 seeds and had two short and two tall phenos. The tall plants had stronger stem/leaf smells. I picked the strongest smelling plant that had the greasiest stems and longest internodes…and it’s now taking over the tent. Quite a stretch. She is already frosting up nicely and has a strong fruit/gas smell, exciting!

I really let the plants too big and simply can’t get back there to take a good pick of the SanFune. I’m drooling watching those buds build

30 Likes

La Mera Mota v1. 12/12fs. my tall yellowed out lady

Growing conditions are rough. Hot summer temps in the tent. Obviously underfeed.
I still like to look at her and yall know how it is. Pictures are just a glimpse and dont doing any justice.

38 Likes

Pictures look great to me. How do they smell at this point in time.

4 Likes

Hola @KleinerVogel

Really Awesome

Hope for a Great smoke in some Future

Bare

9 Likes

definetly c5 looking, but with a oaxacan-budshape influence
(except the dreadlocks from the heat) :wink:

12 Likes

Hi,
are there any plans to release some LaMeraMota again? This cross gives me heartbeats. Oxacan x C5 sounds epic. Are the effects blissfull/kind or more on the challenging sativa side of things?
THX :v:

5 Likes