SAN's Cherry Chucks - Part 1 (Aficionado Seeds "TRUFFLEZ" -Part 1)

They begged for someone to step up and do a repro (both unwilling to do it themselves), ignored those who offered for a long time, feigned ignorance at the co-op rules and procedures, and after san did all the work, shag insisted all the seeds go to blue to distribute as he saw fit. Shag felt insulted that all the work he put in did not result in him getting a large payout of seeds (work consisting of policing the thread and ignoring folks like shsc who offered to do the repro).

Definitely opened my eyes a bit.

10 Likes

That guy feels insulted if the wind blows.

11 Likes

the wind is in league with Sam the skunkman. His persecution complex because “he was one of the only guys to try to enlighten the world as to his lies!” was always interesting

8 Likes

They were lucky to have san do the leg work. Just not lucky enough to pull the wool over his eyes and spank him on the ass.

14 Likes

Man this drama is killing the vibes big times and does not fit this board at all.
Till now I haven’t seen a better board on the www.
In general I feel a good vibe in here on almost every conversion. Everyone helps each other.
I love that.
Even if I can’t help other members at this stage of knowledge, I’m willing to learn more on growing and preservation. There will be a time in the future, where I can help at least one person. That alone would make me very happy.

Big up and peace :v:
Chambers

(English is not my first language. Sry😅)

14 Likes

Oh what a surprise that cunt @shag acting like a cunt

12 Likes

super late and kinda off topic but I still got 2-3 seeds of that Chocolate Puff. Ive been thinking about popping them soon (cause its fuckin 2024 and sans choc d phase is almost 10years away) but if you are interested broski shoot me a dm.

It was once a pack, all the popped onces turned out to be males and I swear there must be a female within these remaining seeds. Father was that infamous Choc Deez male that brought up an super patriached ass male-female ratio

10 Likes

What makes it different from eskobars red fruit strains?

4 Likes

When I first joined I was like… Ohh I so want to be in this island… Then after doing my due diligence. Y’all can have that dam thing.
SAN keep doing what you do. Cus you so it so dam well. :+1:

8 Likes

more “elegant”, if that is even possible … there is not just one type
of cherry/strawberry. i love to grow from the genetics esko worked
with, definetly … but these are different, mixed with other things
not just “plain” cherry, but cherry perfume, fruity salami (lol) ect.

i have not encoutered these kinds before and trust me … i grew a TON
of esko’s (and highly enjoyed each and every one of those experiences)
both are special in their own right … the ones now i just didn’t knew yet :wink:

__

(imho !)
comparing esko to aficionado is like comparing a safari-jeep with a lambo.

if you like hunting, then grow the first :smile: … and in case you like hunting like a royal
(with others hunting for you and chasing the bait in front of you so you can just shoot
it and feel nice), then grow the aficionados.

12 Likes

Fruity salami sounds awesome. My favorite stuff always has an element of meat in there.

Edit, is there a spot to learn more about esko? It was short for eskobar?

1 Like

ja, esko created some of the best stuff i ever grew (!) :+1: his work rocks!
he was a very friendly person and we hang for a while … met a few times.
he was one of my most important influences in the beginning, 13 yrs ago.
showed and explained to me how to make seeds and his work helped me
a lot to understand what to use ect. his taste and eye for selection = superior.

i will honor another one of his lines very soon by making a repro of chocolate
rain for the tribute-collective at seedheaven. (and crosses coming up from this
repro will be shared here to everyone, of course !! :slight_smile: )

26 Likes

If I ever have space I need to check out the Trufflez stuff and some of this cherry perfume flower for sure. Anyone remember the old Nas song You Can Hate Me Now? Eskobar season has returned!! Haha

4 Likes

I can see SAN rocking the white mink coat from the video to drop off pigeons at the post office.

5 Likes

The cross he’s gonna give it to ya lol

Keepin with your theme @PatHealy
: )

4 Likes

Both of them together in a movie, a movie which is absolutely burned into my memory from watching too many times. Haha. This intro is classic:

5 Likes

Soul II soul , I remember them
: )

2 Likes

Cherry slippee foreground right. Wild structure one topping. Some sts burn on marked limbs.

23 Likes

Damn… That girl in the back is a good size! Is that the lambsbread?

5 Likes

i’m starting to chop the second round this week :wink:

this is the end of the repro = i can finally take care of blueridge and his friends
too (after this second round) and then the drama will be hopefully over as well.

thanks to @Blueridge for making all of this possible for the community.

ezgif-3-b21707e892

we owe you a big thank you, brother. none of this would be possible if you would not
have put these seeds up … please make sure to say thanks to him, if / when you can.

33 Likes