SAN's Cherry Chucks - Part 2 (Aficionado Seeds "TRUFFLEZ" 2nd half)

SAN’s a real Dick Turpin nowadays, huh? What have I missed?? Haha

7 Likes

Nah lol Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask
: )

4 Likes

Hahaha Touché.

3 Likes

Bro still lying it’s sad I let it go but you want to bring it up. Nobody mislead you. You were to breed anything you want but it’s all private messaging so my point is taken down. But I’ve been sitting on this just for this reason.

2 Likes

Shame to not get one seed lol and you just did what you wanted. I said a couple rude people probably wouldn’t get some no different than what you have done . Then everyone cries and you say blueridge doesn’t want to share. Kinda like you done me shaggy and gonzo. Your costs mean something but my loss is not shit.

1 Like

Whoooohoooo thank you @santero :+1::green_heart::+1: amazing work as always​:+1::green_heart::+1:

4 Likes

Players getting played, so sad. I saw him offer breeder packs back to the source.

5 Likes

I can’t wait to see that cherry slurpy​:+1::hot_pepper::+1:

4 Likes

I will get a shot of it for ya

The orange marked limb got hit hard with sts!

20 Likes

I kind of don’t get it somehow…

What is the problem right now?

2 Likes

Ask him he wants to tag me and then say I’m out the loop on my pack of trufflez and I lied about my intentions so he’s just keeping everything and I get nothing. When he clearly says the trufflez to hmu crosses message him. But he seen no point to send to me then I mail out the point was seed increase then he could breed it to whatever with the clones. And he just did his thing. I didn’t have the room to do a open pollination. I wanted to dig through the line then release but he had other plans. Basically just kept my part.

U had room, I watched you take and post a pack grow from McKanna’s sour d bx4 during that exact same time frame when he was starting his repro grow of your truffles… If you want the beans San sent me, I will forward them to you, just send me your deets,

4 Likes

Wrong person brother

1 Like

I have no idea what you’re talking about lol

1 Like
1 Like

Ok but I can’t do an open pollination and I didn’t have great success popping. The point is I didn’t want to lose the trufflez so we reached a deal and it wasn’t honored if I wasn’t worried about everything getting seeded I would have but he did 6 then 6 and didn’t keep his word

1 Like

Right and they fuked up I remember now but he was going to breed after open pollination. He was a breeder I’m not so regardless I end up with nothing?

1 Like

The point is they aren’t cheap they are retired and I lose out because of wanting to do my own thing when I had more seeds. It’s either honor the deal or I was taken for

1 Like

Allow me to post the messages oh that’s right they won’t lol because it’s all there.

1 Like

Anything to add? You are saying he never offered you any seeds back from the repro?

3 Likes