Sans Grow Tent

Yeah I’m only going to defoliate a few leaves not much. Can I foliar feed while in flower? @joheimgrohen

1 Like

Strain, and feed dependant. I see no issue as long as you’ve got a few weeks left for it to use what you give it, and you do. I should mention i use a fogger/mister so I don’t have massive drops sitting on my buds. If you are just spritzing them with a spray bottle be sure you have plenty of air movement.

My foliar feed only has cal-mag, and kelp, oh and Transport to get it into the leaves.

2 Likes

Cool man, thanks for the tip.

2 Likes

Day 56 of Pineapple express

9 Likes

Dam those look good which reminds me I’m gonna have to check in with the daughter-in-law I’d gave her that strain to grow this year!

How’s yours smelling so far?

1 Like

It smells fantastic! It smells like a very sweet pinetree. It doesn’t smell at all when running the carbon filter but a few days ago I turned it off and forgot about it, came back 2 hrs later and my whole apartment smelled like a skunky pinetree lol. @ShiskaberrySavior

5 Likes

Day 63 of Pineapple express :pineapple: :train2: :bullettrain_front:

13 Likes

Looking tasty, nice run.

1 Like

Day 77 of Pineapple Express Auto :pineapple::train2: :bullettrain_front:

13 Likes

That looks Killer Man props :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like

Thanks man! Can’t wait to smoke it!

4 Likes

Chopped on 7/28. Trimmed and started the curing process yesterday. I ended up with 21 grams of Pineapple express and some excellent scissor hash lol
20220902_001218

11 Likes

Just cleaned the tent and changed the carbon filter sock. Getting ready for my next grow!

Caribbean Crashers by @NugLifeFarms420

@moderators may you please change my title to “Sans’ Grow Tent”, thanks.

2 Likes

Heck yes @Sanspepins !!! Congrats on your first grow!! You did dang swell!! Man my first grow(and even now on my 4th) I get way giddy to go check on them, multiple times a day sometimes lol. Welcome to OG and keep up the good work! Are you going to try anything different this go around? Nice you’re doing regs this time, this opens up to many different grow styles, maybe even some cloning!

1 Like

Thank you. This time around I’m going to try regs forsure, I’m going to top them and I will definitely be trimming off all the larf. At least that is the plan lol :v: :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

looks awesome great job!!

1 Like

Caribbean Crashers, 3 out of 4 popped. Let’s goo!!!

@G-paS @Gpaw
May one of you please change the title to ‘Sans Grow Tent’ :pray::pray::pray:

5 Likes

There you go. :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Did #4 ever show??

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

#4 is a no show but I popped a Blue dream in it’s place lol

Bottom left