Sasquatch Medicine Multi Project

That’s crazy. I haven’t seen snow like that in a minute.

1 Like

Yes, we had over four feet in seven days out here, tomorrow very cold, high near 3 Degrees F, partly sunny. The powder of the last week holding up great, places more than waist deep and light and dry powder!!

3 Likes

Update 12/12 day 20
Garden Sitter can’t follow instructions well…but hopefully can from this point on. Was feeding day…some got fed and some got flushed, all were supposed to be fed. The girls should have gotten a total of 3 gallons, but appears only two gallons were used. I would think that the instruction “one full solo cup per gallon of soil per pot” is simple to understand…apparently it isn’t.
So here is one of the Azad Kashmir

A Sour Bubble

The two Sour Bubble males

a few of the flowers have opened!!!

Thinking of having my garden sitter attempt to collect and store pollen…It is either that or I handle it myself in a week. Hopefully he follows the protocol I wrote down for him and doesn’t seed out everything in the girls space…

13 Likes

its hard to get good help these days :smiley:
good luck man. looking good

5 Likes

Update from garden-sitter. Day 23 12/12. Feeding day, sitter got it right this time!!! The boys are podded up and dropping some pollen. He has some catch plates but most of the pollen will be harvested on Friday after I get home. That is when I will pollinate my best looking female!!! Here are some girlie shots:

16 Likes

Looking good. Sitter is not doing too bad.
Good luck @Sasquatch.

3 Likes

Yes, he is redeeming himself! If he can trim, maybe will keep him around…Will see…:eye::eye:

4 Likes

ha, fingers crossed for you.

pretty sexxy shots u got there too!

4 Likes

Photo update from my garden sitter feeding time day 26 12/12:

I will be back from my vacation Thursday evening and will post a more in depth update Friday evening!

9 Likes

Have a good vacation.

Just back from my ski trip!!!

5 Likes

Pollinated fully one Sour Bubble female!

10 Likes

The other 11 girls looking unmolested by pollen!

Orange Goji in 1 gals…

6 Likes

Tangerine Dream x C99 3x2gal

8 Likes

Mendo Breath x 2

8 Likes

Azad Kashmir x 2

8 Likes

BOG Sour Bubble

10 Likes

Sour Bubble baby momma showing nute stress, probably flush feeding day (tomorrow) then drive hard for 6 weeks. Flower version Sour Bubble looking perfect!!!

3 Likes

Nice. How did the ski trip go? I bet it was beautiful. Nice powder.

1 Like