Nice. I feel the cold air in my face Yo!!! Thanks

1 Like

Morning my friend.

1 Like

Good morning @Hemp !

1 Like

Update from yesterday, day 32 of 12/12

11 Likes

Look at the frosting. Yea! I be having some soon.

1 Like

Update day 34 12/12: Feeding day, and these girls are getting more and more thirsty. First off, some group shots!

So both the Azad Kashmir looking great! Here’s one:

The Tangerine Dream x C99s looking great.

The Sour Bubble flower girl starting to get frosty but showing a little nute stress. Pics tomorrow…today’s were blurry. The Orange Goji F2’s are looking good, wish I had been able to get them in bigger pots before my vacation, they will finish in their 1 gal pots. These are also showing a lil bit of stress from either nutes or their small pots.
Great smells coming from the girls, will get more in depth on that in future updates.

Unfortunately, my time to run in this location is limited. Materials are being acquired to construct Sasquatch’s Stealth Lab. Only one more run in this area, will be refreshing to get into a well thought out “grow lab”.

The last residents of this area shall be :drum:

Ghost Rose Auto Fem!!!

10 Likes

Almost forgot…the one leaning on the stake in the group photos is one of the Mendo Breath S1. Both are frosting up and bud production hit warp speed this week.
Also, Sour Bubble Seed Momma gonna rejoin the rest of the girls after a week confinement, after a good shower of course!!!

9 Likes

Update at 5 weeks 12/12. Things are starting to move! Will update strain by strain on feeding day (Sunday)
Sour Bubble baby momma

Some other random shots

Could be trouble in prohibitionland, might have to pivot to a new location late tonight-early morning…send me positive energy friends!!!

16 Likes

good luck, may the gods smile upon you

2 Likes

Yes you know it my friend. I get that way. I have been reading about that.

1 Like

Your stand. The wood one. I use them also. Look @Sasquatch be safe. They are hungry for easy targets. Small people like us are the ones who suffer.

1 Like

Hope it goes smooth. Years ago, I woke up with just a “sense” that something was off. I ripped my grow, cleaned everything, and shut down. Less than a week later: Knock on the door at 7 a.m., full sheriff task force, glock in my face, serving a search warrant.
Nothing to see here fellas. Had LEO in my house for 2 hours, confiscating glass pipes, and personal amounts of stash. No charges brought, cuz they thought they were busting something huge.
Trust your instincts and be safe.

6 Likes

Hear you my friends!!! Pivot happened. Been on the wrong end before. Not again. If your gut tells u something, get out of your head and listen, yes!!!

6 Likes

Dealt with “task force” b4…

3 Likes

As a fellow who lives in prohibition land stay safe.

3 Likes

Many thanks!!! Been there a few times, I dislike cells and Gestapo!!!

3 Likes

Gestapo… that’s cold cucumber soup right??!!

3 Likes

Update Day 36 12/12. Turns out the issue resulting in my pivot was not what we thought it was!!! Back to original area! They don’t seem much worse for the wear for traveling 20 miles round trip thru heavy snow and dark period in a new and strange place.Love full size SUVswith tinted windows and attached garages!!! Don’t wish to do this kind of thing much, a little more risk than I like. Feeding day today, gonna have to watch and possibly flush the Sour Bubble next feeding day (Wednesday) showing a little nute stress. Everyone else feeding well.
Sour Bubble baby momma

Sour Bubble flower girl

Mendo Breaths

Tangerine Dream x C99

And the Orange Goji F2s in 1 gal pots.

Next update Wednesday

And of course the 2 Azad Kashmir

Only loss from the pivot/repivot was one branch of an Orange Goji

Also, 8 Ghost Rose Auto fem sprouted and in dirt

13 Likes

Better to lose a branch than a few years of your life… glad to hear everything worked out ok. Always nice to have a backup plan. :wink:

3 Likes