Sasquatch Medicine Multi Project

Glad to hear

1 Like

I’m following along! I grew one ghost rose auto and it was great. Ive never finished a jar of bud so fast. Its not overpowering, but its tasty smooth and a solid buzz even if u need to function

2 Likes

Glad to hear!! I like daytime bud!!! Did u see late nanners?

1 Like

I dont think I did… I remember finding 1 or 2 on somthing but no seeds came of it.

1 Like

Thanks for the 411 @Grease_Monkey !!!

2 Likes

Nice to be able to bring them home, and even nicer to hear that you’re safe and secure.

1 Like

Update feeding day 40 of 12x12
Tangerine Dream c C99

Mendo Breath

Azad Kashmir

Group shot

The Sour Bubble and Orange Goji are showing some stress, may flush them next feed/water day.

13 Likes

My buddy is ok. I was worried. I hate those moments. Was praying for ya.

1 Like

Keep praying for successful completion my friend! This will be online for about 40 more days then will be as if nothing ever happened there. Secret lab in building process elsewhere…Appreciate your good energy @Hemp !!!

4 Likes

Same here. This lab will be my last.

1 Like

So, update day 45 12/12. Flushed the plants showing nutrient stress yesterday with distilled water (BOG Sour Bubble, Azad Kashmir, Orange Goji F2). Watered the other two strains with distilled water (Mendo Breath, Tangerine dream x C99), next feeding day will be Thursday. All plants need some defoliation, which will happen before Thursday. Some plants are at the point I need to support the buds, will be using wire and bamboo to sort them out within the next 2 days.

14 Likes

things are looking very ‘thick’ in there, very nice

2 Likes

Appreciate you stopping by @Cartwright !

2 Likes

Seeing seeds all over the Sour Bubble baby momma!!! Yes!!! Also seeing at least one seed in the Sour Bubble flower girl. Uh-oh!!! Apparently some stray pollen got where it wasn’t supposed to be…Will take a close look at all the girls next feeding, will determine if any hermies happening and how much pollination happened. Need some defoliation as well. If no hermies than worst case would be some interesting crosses!
Azad Kashmir x Sour Bubble, Mendo Breath x Sour Bubble, Orange Goji F2 x Sour Bubble, (Tangerine Dream x C99) x Sour Bubble, in addition to the Sour Bubble x Sour Bubble.

7 Likes

Tangerine dream X c99 sounds stunning :heart_eyes:
Orange and pineapple/grapefruit goes together well.

5 Likes

That Mendo Breath x Sour Bubble could be some great nighttime medicine! An Indica lovers dream right there.

5 Likes

Update day 47 since flip: Fed all today, Input 7.2 PH, Runoff 6.4. They are all getting thirstier!
The three Orange Gogi F2 gonna take a while, not liking their 1 gallon pots, have a ways to go, smoked a small bud that I knocked off several weeks ago, just dried, not cured. Surprisingly tasty and potent!!!
A little willowy in branch/stem girth.

Tangerine Dream x C99, definitely turning up the more sour citrus smell, one more tangerine than grapefruit, one about even, and one more grapefruit than tangerine. Great structure, lush buds great smell, only variety this grow to show zero nutrient stress. Here are two shots of the more tangerine, one of the more grapefruit. The prettiest, the more tangerine:

The more grapefruit:

Here are the two Azad Kashmir:

Here is a fan leaf off one of the Sour Bubbles

A seed or two peeking out of a Sour Bubble

Group shot

So, while defoliating I looked closely at all flower points, and saw zero male parts. To my eyes the TD x C99 and Orange Goji F2 have not been pollinated, the Mendo Breath and Azad Kashmir may have been lightly pollinated (no seeds seen or felt( yes, I felt these ladies up))!! The Sour Bubble flower girl has at least 2 visible seeds, and the SB seed momma is pregnant with many!!! Only pollen source for any mature seeds in this grow is exclusively Sour Bubble!! The 5/8 surviving Ghost Rose Fem look healthy at 10 days. The three sprouts killed were result of a feline attack!!! :cat:

15 Likes

MUG SHOT.

That’s guilt if I ever saw it… :rofl: :+1:

Cheers
G

9 Likes

@Gpaw , just call him “convict” ( that’s what they once called me once upon a time ). Toilet paper killer, plastic bag chewer, seedling mutilator… but in the morning he jumps on my lap and purrs…I am a sucker…

5 Likes

They have their ways…

Cheers
G

3 Likes