Scenes from the Shitkicker Shed

Think he is catching some cold rain today. We are supposed to get it tomorrow.

3 Likes

Hey my Homey what’s happnin! Gonna be 24 degrees Tuesday night. It’s 86 degrees right now! WTF? It’s sooo Texas!

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

I never even looked at the forecast, but I figured I’d be close to right, heh.

Snowing like hell here. Single digits tonight and a few cold days before going back to the 50’s.

Been getting my shitkicker grow shed, underground version, together. Getting better by the day.

peace and love to you’uns.

5 Likes

14 Likes

Leme know if you need beans when the shed is ready. This fckn’ weather! Sweats on one day shorts the next day! Keeps this old hippie confused or maybe it’s just stoned. All love bro…

7 Likes

Hey OG. Does anyone know what’s up with Headiegardens?
I had a password, logged in 2 times to look around and track down some LED gear. Next time I tried…password no good. Is there another way to contact LED seeds for some beans?
Thanx for your help Fam.

3 Likes

He’s a member and has a thread. Should be able to reach him. He had some thread where I got the link. My phone has been forgetting my passwords. My desktop is down atm. I keep getting my password changed every time almost. Stupid smart phones.

3 Likes

Hey OG Fam! This Auto is so unique and beautiful. She’s at Day 50 today. Look here…

24 Likes

Another beauty from @ReikoX.

Donkey chain

24 Likes

Under the warm glow of hps, if you zoom in you can see my 5 little Orange Goji Sprouts in the Auto tent. They are up and runin’.
Lets Grow!

20 Likes

That is a beautiful color change there.

3 Likes

He no longer posts here, much to my disappointment. You can find him on IG.

5 Likes

Thanks. I didn’t realize but haven’t seen him around.

I just don’t get IG. Great for sellers I suppose. Not enough info on that site for my taste.

5 Likes

I don’t care for IG either. When I was on for a few months, I woke up one day and they had kicked me off. So I said fck em’.

2 Likes

That’s funny. Glad I spared myself the hurt, lol. Somebody else on here was saying they kept getting flagged for shit. I suppose it is just for sellers and otherwise “browsers/buyers”.

Pretty pictures though.

1 Like

I’m hearing you guys… I like that information comes with the pretty pictures here.

Is the growth much better with the cooler temps there @oleskool830?

4 Likes

@Pedro_Bann. Hey M8. Growth has been good because we are having no winter so far. Only went below freezing 3 or 4 times and it was 86 degrees Sunday! It will be 29 tonight 58 tomorrow. That’s a “cold spell” here. It will last a couple days then it’s back to the 70s. Humidity is 66% percent today. That’s actually where I like it. In the summer heat is when growth can grind to a stall. This winter, almost ideal. I’ve been following your Herijuana seed project.
Good on ya mate!
All love…

8 Likes

I first got back into growing there in Midland. The plants were doing good but the next year they succumbed to the heat. I couldn’t keep the roots cool enough. That sun is dangerous down there.

My neighbors who were young and the guy was a high school dealer a few years before and thought were okay, turned on me. His old lady came over in my yard and told me I needed to destroy my plants and basically threatened me. You know that most all houses in any town there has walls around them.

Their house happened to be an old historic two story house that looked into my back yard. So I told hEr to kiss my ass and them being dealers and asking me to stop was rich. Once my plants died I was in Colorado by August. Never talked to them again.

Glad I moved.

10 Likes

Midland is tough. Lots of oil field red necks with far too much money. Guntotn’ tweekers, religious extremists and it’s hotter than 700 hells! I’m glad you made the move my friend.
Only weed that will grow there are tumbleweeds!
Peace…

12 Likes

Muffcabbage is the password

3 Likes