Scenes from the Shitkicker Shed

I’m loving the one that is very dark. What color is it under the lights? Purple?

2 Likes

Looking fine buddy. My desktop is down for a minute and phone surfing is painful. I’m getting behind though. my dungeon just got flipped and should be a show. Sure could use more heat but I have one more improvement to boost it for free. It should rock for the summer months. peace

4 Likes

Shades of purple to black. Cool looking girl. Here’s a pic of one I grew last year. Thanks for the love @DatDamDog.
Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

24 Likes

Ummm is that the right photo? Not sure if you can grow a pin. Lol lol

1 Like

Your pug is awesome!!

2 Likes

Hahahahaha! Sometimes while scrolling to find a particular pic it will pick up extras. My fat fingers I suppose. Lol

1 Like

Wow. I would love to get my hands on that. You clearly took great care of her. How tall? Yield? That must of put you on your ass. I can’t find much about your strain on google.

1 Like

It’s an Auto by @Mr.Sparkle and crosses were from @ReikoX. I think that’s correct but I often fck that up. Please correct me if I’m off @ReikoX and @Mr.Sparkle. Our resident Auto Gurus. Yes, it will stone the dogshit out of you. Strongest Auto I’ve ever smoked. Thanks for the love brother!

6 Likes

Things are looking great over at your place!

I’ve enjoyed going through your thread and have enjoyed the plants you grow, as well.
I like your shed! I’m a shed grower too… no matter where the plants end up, that’s where it all starts with me.

2 Likes

Beautiful day here. Transplanting today here at the shed. Have a good one!

14 Likes

That’s exactly what I did yesterday :smile:

2 Likes

Skipped your meds or transplanted? Lol! I hope you’re well and lifted on this gorgeous day!
Blessings…

2 Likes

skipped meds and stirred up some shit… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I need mushrooms! Always smooths things out and enhances my meds. A daily microdosing would be perfect!

14 Likes

That’s almost as fucked up as the family in the “live tub birth” picture…

5 Likes

Duuuuude, I didn’t even know you have a pug!

2 Likes

Your pups are like my bully, always looking for the sunshine inside the house and will move across the room as the sun moves/sets in the evening.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
You got that right.

21 Likes

How are things brother skooll? Damn good way to start the day, laughing my ass off at your memes. Simple pleasures for simple minds, ya know.

Been sprinkling my kindness shaker all over my plants the last few days. Gonna be a show very soon.

Careful down there in south Texas, I heard it’s supposed to drop down into the 70’s. Stay safe!

5 Likes