Scenes from the Shitkicker Shed

It’s especially nice when one of my Mentors noticed my absence! Thanks for the love my brother. I’m in the Zen again. Workin with my head down on the grow these days with the cool weather.
Blessings…
:cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

Old folks… look like a cotton ball on a stick lol

5 Likes

Cotton buds :+1: 20 character limit

6 Likes

Lol nice that’s a new one for me!

3 Likes

Nice to see you back @oleskool830.
Hope things are going well.

2 Likes

Thanks brother. I hope you’re well, and well lifted. I’ve got my Zen back and my sailin’ shoes on! Let’s Grow!
Blessings…:pray:

7 Likes

Thanks @vernal my bro! I haven’t had them out of the tent individually in a minute but when you open the tent…Goat Breath!
They have been a joy to grow. No issues or complaints whatsoever from these Nanny Goats! About 10 days or so left. I haven’t even snuck a lower to smoke! Saving myself. Thank you for this beautiful run! Let’s do this again sometime. Lol

3 Likes

Holy sheep shit, welcome back old friend :vulcan:

2 Likes

This cracked me up again this morning! You my bro fo sho. By the way, the sun is shining and it’s 70 degrees in this shithole! Yeah. I’m naked!

4 Likes

Heater blew a breaker in one of my flower tents last night. They got about 3 hours of light. I discovered it this morning and reset everything. Hoping for some good Karma Capital and no hermies.

13 Likes

10 Likes

While feeding and taking some pics it creeped into the lens. My only seed left of SLH/JOG is a male!

23 Likes

Thanks for stoppin’ in the Shitkicker Shed!

30 Likes

OG seed run!

I’m gonna say that from now on whenever males make surprise visits!

7 Likes

YES! YES PLEASE! I’ll even join the fun & do it(time allowing). If you can put it aside & get some pollen @oleskool830-- this cross from @Scissor-Hanz is :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: and totally worthy. Trichome :factory: factory! ('suppose we need his blessing).

:smile: …funny I was just thinking about getting you a big red book or photo album for xmas! :wave:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

I do wish you could just come get him. You can imagine my disappointment! I’ve grown it and loved it. Great smoke! I was tickled to death to find that last seed. I have no place to hold a pollinating male as of yet. :cry: He’s still growing as I couldn’t bring myself to kill him last night. A conundrum fo sho

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:
@Scissor-Hanz

6 Likes

I have some seeds of @Scissor-Hanz SLHxJOG …hmmmm …
I’ve got to count 'em …hmmmm?

6 Likes

6 Likes

:chile:

7 Likes

8 Likes