Scenes from the Shitkicker Shed

:cowboy_hat_face:

16 Likes

Flashback! Past memorable run pics. This is Dark Devil .

16 Likes

12 Likes

Love all your photos man.

Welcome back! I’ll be pullin up a chair to watch the show senoir! Awesome shack :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks @Leaf. Scratch out a warm place. It’s gonna be 27 degrees tonight! Shivering Shitkickers!
Blessings…

6 Likes

Snowing like a bitch here, 8-12 inches expected :slight_smile: 29 F degrees / real feel 19 F degrees

3 Likes

9 this morning fellas
12 for a high

4 Likes

-9 c this morning with a low of -12 for tonight plus a wind

4 Likes

Well I had a chance to count out my remaining SLHxJOG seeds.
I have 12 …so I think I will hold on to 6, and send the rest out into the world.
IMO, this cross makes superior flowers …tastes great and packs a punch potency wise.
@cannabissequoia @oleskool830 Whadda ya think?

6 Likes

Yes sir, absolutely, affirmative, hell to the yeah!
Sharing is the “happy way”.

7 Likes

So this of course has me thinking about doing some type of distribution run of this genetic melange for the good folk here on OG. I will make some seeds when I grow out my 6 …probably for spring grow upcoming.

Assuming we hear from @Scissor-Hanz in the affirmative.

6 Likes

@oleskool830 haha I wish ! -30 Celsius where I am!!! THATS COLD! LOL!! :smile: :laughing:

4 Likes

Damn! Where are you? The Arctic Circle? That’s too cold for human beings.

5 Likes

Anyone have any tips for isolating a male for pollen without pollinating the entire Shitkicker Shed in the process?

5 Likes

A friend uses a plastic cleat tote with a bulb in it

2 Likes

Not sure if its feasible or not in your home, but the old chop the top into a glass of water over a piece of paper on a window sill might be an option.

4 Likes

That is what I would do…wait until he is about to drop pollen, then cut 3-4 branchs off, place in a cup o water, under weak light or window with a pie tin under them to collect it.
You punch holes in the pie tin, stick the stems right through the tin and into the glass of water. In a few days you will have all you need

12 Likes

I like it! How do I tell if pollen is about to drop before it does? It’s in a tent full of females.

3 Likes

You will see him “open up” and swell.

2 Likes

Compare flower to flower.
The males get to looking like nuts all puffed up at that point they’re just a couple of hours from blowing.

I go thru with tweezers and pull them off and put them in a plastic cup.
When they dry a bit more they burst them I adjitate them to release.

3 Likes