Scenes from the Shitkicker Shed

It’s only week 2 of 12/12. I’m gonna watch it and try the pie pan method. Now, who to hit it with?
SLH/JOG X Marauder?
SLH/JOG X Cherry Tart?

I should start looking closely for swelling and starting to open about week 3? Or sooner? Thanks brother, wish me luck.

4 Likes

Then just carefully pick out the hulls and such? Or is it necessary? After you’ve got it in the cup how do you store it while its drying? Room temp? Fridge?

Do you have something interesting to cross? I’m willing to take a stab at harvesting pollen and send it to you to work with if you would like.

Under the 10 cent pie tin is a large heavy glass. Wide enough to hold the tin steady. Holes right through the tin, stems down into the glass of water. Straight water.

I placed a huge Ziplock over the branch’s to keep it in that room
You get the idea

7 Likes

I dry it right in the cup, I use different cups every other day.
If you’re storing it, yes you will want to.pull the petals and stamens out.

For storage purposes, I store in plastic vials, short term fridge, long term freezer

3 Likes

Do you mix pollen with a little flour like some do?

I don’t “no” but it’s ok too.

Makes it go further.
The only pollen I’ve had stored for any length of time was my Ak47 cherry pollen.
Otherwise it’s very seldom I store anything.

2 Likes

Thanks my friend. Gonna give it a shot and see what I can milk out of this SLH/JOG dude I’ve got. I hope he’s a hard dicked horndog!

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Here is what I recently heard about adding flour:
Most of the wheat in the US is treated during its planting, and again shortly before harvest, with Glyphosate, this is a non-selective weed killer (and a common human irritant.) You may not wish to store pollen with it.
In addition, flour is itself plant matter and may harbour other biological surprises.

9 Likes

Thanks man. This pearl is going directly into oleskool’s Big Red Book of Aquired Knowledge!
Peace

6 Likes

5 Likes

25 degrees in the Hill Country tonight!
SHIVERIN’ SHITKICKERS!

6 Likes

Welcome young friend. Nice to have you back in the pixels. I see things are nice and fertile in the shed again. I also see where you did some improvements on the shed from your outdoor photo. Ventilation in place, check.

I just now found you and thought I got in on the start… little to my surprise, about 200 posts later… you damn rockstar. You can’t hide from me anymore.

Chilled bills up here today, too. 18º was the high, 16º now. 75º and sunny yesterday… peace

1 Like

Hey @GMan my friend. So glad you checked in. Yes I took a little soirée through hell with a short lived bout of depression. No worries as I’ve got my Zen back and feeling good. I hope you and yours are well and well lifted these days. Hang with me brother and let’s grow!
Blessings…

7 Likes

Must have been in the dusty air. I swear, I was in a funk the last couple of months or more myself. Been a long time and not even sure why, but that’s life for ya.

3 Likes

Probably those GDamn Russians! Lol

4 Likes

Actually, I listen to all of the political stuff more than I should. I was always a news junkie. I am depressed that half of our country have evolved into ostriches. I need to listen to music more. It’s not something I can seem to make any difference in.

I bury myself in growing and smoking but I do wish it would all get resolved and we could go back to a more boring type of public official. You know, one of those that is too busy doing his/her job to be out running their mouth all day. Ahh, the good 'ol days.

3 Likes

Zero here, the trees are making that cracking noise as they freeze

1 Like

I vote SLH OG x Cherry Tart!!!

Yikes, yeah, you’re involved right in the thick of that arctic blast that’s coming through. We were actually very lucky as it only brushed us and has headed east. It was 16º when I went to bed and 26 before daylight and we’re going right back to 60 today. Roller coaster is a way of life here.

2 Likes