Scenes from the Shitkicker Shed

Yeah, I would burn one with him, I guess…

2 Likes

Old friend of mine wrote a song about him.

4 Likes

HaHa…Love that !..

2 Likes

Then I bet you remember the Bo & Jim Morning Show on the radio…
Those clowns are STILL at it, LOL

2 Likes

Welcome @Harry. I did my time in the Lone Star, most recently in Midland, two blocks from GW’s boyhood home. I think McConaughey is from there too.

@oleskool830, I watched a minute or two til the internet blew up and had to go to internet radio. We got the fucking mob in the WH. wtf?

4 Likes

Not that there’s anything wrong with that, right skool? :rolling_eyes:

didn’t want to get us in trouble . :middle_finger:

1 Like

LOL…I grew up in Odessa, but got outta there as soon as I could !

2 Likes

Golden Goat/Scott’s OG by @vernal. :fire:

21 Likes

I still go there and stay and work with a friend over in NM. He gives me contract work on occasion. He lives near the Ratliffe Stadium.

1 Like

Unofficial smoke report on the Golden Goat/Scott’s OG by @vernal. I dried a green bud on my router.

:cowboy_hat_face::fire:

20 Likes

HaHa…A new trick to remember…

3 Likes

That DOES look like some mighty fine herb,right there !

2 Likes

Well, first smoke stoned the dogshit out of me. Should be so much better after a proper hang. Has a great “wet goat taste” but that will change. Thanks man

:cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

“Wet goat taste” paints a pretty vivid picture. :joy:

I’m gonna use that.

9 Likes

Wait wait hold the phone @oleskool830 you were friends with Blaze Foley? Holy shit that’s kewl man. So did you know Townes Van Zant too?

6 Likes

How did that Zamaldelica ever turn out? Still going?

2 Likes

Yeah I used to play music with Blaze back in the day in Houston. Blaze and Townes were best of friends.
I’ve crashed on Townes’ floor a couple of times. Ahhh back in the day… (late 70’s +)

7 Likes

It was somewhat of a disappointment actually. It is good weed but apparently not a pure strain. IMO
It had a so so Sativa high that mellowed out quickly. I was expecting to be Sativa Soaring. Not so much. I appreciate your generosity and you sharing with me. Don’t take my criticism of the weed as a lack of gratitude. It was a cool looking plant. Like I always say…

It’s all love Brother…

10 Likes

So Lucinda and Guy ran in that same circle right? I’ll bet you’ve got some stories to tell.

3 Likes

Lucinda Williams ? Guy Clark? Never met either one.
I don’t think! I was a bit of an alcasaurus in those days and the Fog was quite thick. Peace…

2 Likes