Scenes from the Shitkicker Shed

That’s interesting to hear @oleskool830. I’ve always read that it’s a pretty intense high. Never had it myself though.

4 Likes

I’ve always heard it’s the bomb sativa. I looked for it forever. I’m doubting these were legit. I’ll do it again from a different seed company though. Peace
:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

No insults taken, they can’t all be winners. They came through Herbies if I remember correctly, so they should be authentic. Though they did not come in the original breeders packaging.

6 Likes

Oh. I’ve bought beans from herbies off and on for years. Very consistent. Never an issue. I don’t know. Shit just happens. Blessings…

6 Likes

For my buddy @Pedro_Bann. Happy Holidaze!

24 Likes

Thanks Ol’ mate this has inspired me to clear my schedule, get blazed and work in the garden :sunny: :smile:

6 Likes

Blaze Onward! You’ve really got some shit going over there. It all looks top shelf. Blessings…

4 Likes

Ralphie looks like he’s having a good time.
I see you have the leg lamp, very cool. Is this your nativity scene. You know that lamp came from France, right? LMAO
Says Fragile on the crate it came in

8 Likes

No I can’t take credit. I would have that bud smoked before I could finish it. Lol

10 Likes

21 Likes

Just about time to fire up another year of the Christmas Story. It’s always fun to watch. Plus, not far off from my own childhood, heh.

5 Likes

Hahahahaha! Did you catch any of the hearings today? Hahahahaha! Hahahahaha!

3 Likes

:space_invader:…yeah, all day while I worked. were that other group abducted and probed… or should they be? :thinking:

5 Likes

I loved it. Never seen a group of Republicans get such an ass whippin’. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

9 Likes

O bullshit even oshitheadbama coached the Ukraine ambassador on how to answer question about Hunter Biden.

Trump ain’t going nowhere he’ll be there another term.

All Trump was trying to do is stop a shitass election like last times cluster fuck.

3 Likes

Or I spose you missed that, only hearing what you want to hear.

1 Like

Sativa to change the things I can
Indica to accept the things I can’t.

I love that one @oleskool830!

12 Likes

Whoa bro! No need to lash out. It will all come out in the wash. Let’s smoke a bowl!

12 Likes

I was breaking up and hydrating some coco today and it smelled like bug spray! Anyone run across this?

4 Likes

I agree and I also believe there could be better choices than the Don but none are running.

6 Likes