Scts' Sideshow 2; Seed a reverted clone? And other questions

I bet the coco perlite 3:1 hemp does best. I’ve done very similar setups in the past.

1 Like

They have the best roots, thats for sure.

I’m going to need to make a trade for some feminized autos for my wall of green. Anyone up for some trades, let me know!

Oh, I almost forgot! I moved 2 abc babies out into full sun with no hardening off and they are loving it!!

6 Likes

I’ve got CBD Waterstone & Sebrings Revenge F4
Autos. If interested for a swap.

Did you buy pollen online.?

Hmmm. Possibly, I’m looking for high thc for this I think. I might run 4 cbg autos in it though. Depends on how these meds help my issues.

I bought.pollen once, the rest I’ve traded for. Did your pollen make it btw?

2 Likes

Nothing yet brother. :confused:
I’ve got more thc Autos, but like 2 or 3 seeds left. So I gotta keep them to make more seeds later on.

Got Starpupil growing that I’ll be making seeds of.

2 Likes

No worries. I’ve got until August to find some

2 Likes

Did some up potting last night.

Update on seeding a reverted clone…

So I tried 4 different pollens on 6 total clones, and despite the hairs turning colors right when I dusted with pollen, I’m not seeing any seeds. If those calyxes are hiding them they must have stopped growing at some point. Im keeping the clones around, so if anything changes I will update again.

I picked up 8 more of those water containers. I’m ordering pex fittings and then I’m going to rig 3 shelves with 4 coco hempie containers each. I am going to attempt a little vertical farming…

3 Likes

Moving stuff into the tent and up potting. Rearranging. Everything’s looking good, a few are a little light so I gave them some extra calmag and N tonight. Oh, moved the lights around. Im going to put the 2 leds on a light mover again. I got better results from them that way. Compared to last grow that is.

3 Likes

Holy shit! The hempies are sooooo green after a strong feed last night. I did the normal elements nutrients, then added 1/8 tsp LBS from soul synthetics. Wow. Just wow.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Ok dwc people. Wtf is going on? I’m guessing an immobile nutrient since its the centers yellowing?
Update, gave them a shot of my homemade calmag with high iron and she is greening up a bit, what could be locking up my iron? Ph is staying good.

This is why I say I just can’t do dwc. I might turn this into a hempie lol

3 Likes

Ok, dwc started looking really rough. So last night I put together a bubble bucket and dropped it in. The leaves were really yellowing out bad.

This morning it looks so much better.

5 Likes

I wanna get VERTICAL, VERTICAL…

First level all plumbed together. Second level in veg still. I also have a mimosa hostilis and acacia acuminata in hempies outdoors

5 Likes

Looking so much better

2 Likes

Pulled this berry freak male out tonight. So far I have 2 conformed males and this one had too standard of a leaf morphology. The other has nice flame like leaves, and 1 pinnate with an extra finger from the center. So he’s the keeper

3 Likes

tenor (1)

4 Likes

Grapey walter auto cbg male is turning female???

I moved it into the veg cabinet so it wouldn’t pollinate the girls, then all the male flowers died off and today I found pistils??? What the fuck???

Seriously, I’ve never heard of this!!

@ReikoX @Sebring @misterbee @CADMAN @corey @Chronickyle @JohnnyPotseed

6 Likes

Nice job on the mini sip containers

1 Like

That’s messed up. I’ve never seen that either.

1 Like

It just means it’s not a stable male. Same as if one of your ladies herms, not the kind of plant you want to use for breeding

3 Likes