Scts' Sideshow 2; Seed a reverted clone? And other questions

I’ve read about intersex males, but I’ve never seen one. And I’ve grown out males before, and made many a seed on purpose.

Well, I guess I’m glad I dont have any pollen saved from him.

Oh, the male flowers never produced pollen. They grew, opened, then died off. You can see the male flowers still in a few of those pics.

3 Likes

72 oz each, thanks dollar store!

I added it up and its costing right around $4.75 to build and fill with media.

2 Likes

Is the blue tube a broom handle?

1 Like

Its 3/4" pex to direct feed the bottom and 1/2" pex connecting all the drainage.

3 Likes

Something about the light hours effecting the ethylene and gibberellins in the plant. Just some hermie that’s sitting on the edge.

5 Likes

I never seen that before. It looks like it’s revegging. I wonder what would happen if you let it reveg for a few weeks then flip it again

2 Likes

Well, it’s an auto, so I thought light cycles really shouldn’t effect it. It started flowering at about 18 days old. Granted I did toss it in the flower tent at about 12 days old.

2 Likes

I think it would be worth experimenting with. It’s definitely got my curiosity up

2 Likes

I might just leave it in the veg cabinet. I mean, I have a bunch of girls that I don’t want to accidently pollinate in my big tent. I want to know where the seeds in there came from lol

3 Likes

They were probably sterile males besides having hermy tendencies

2 Likes

New 48 mp camera,the files were too big. Had to drop to 21mp to upload. Do they look any better?

4 Likes

7 Likes

well now this is the kind of stuff i live to see complete fuckery

1 Like

i see you got those dollar tree tubs too…dollar general and dollar tree both have 1 dollar trimming scissors that work great as well i go through a couple pair in a grow but at a buck who cares

2 Likes

You use the tubs too?

I love the mini serrated trimming shears from there. They stand up to my $15 titanium coated ones

Ok, so I pulled the 3 male ABC’s, and then I planted my favorite female berry freak right in the middle of that container as well as a few borage seeds and more cover crop seeds. 1 female is branchey and one seems to not want to make side branches. So I will probably only keep working the side branch plant, I like bushey plants IMO. 1 of the twins is showing female, the smaller has yet to express.

Both black candylands were male, and were culled. Gods green crack extractor edition is looking female, I pulled a clone off of it to turn into a mother until I can pheno hunt the rest of my pack for a better one. But I expect all of them to be fire from joti.

Did a little rearranging. It looks like the berry freak x duckweb ibl is a male, I will try and save some pollen from him for the future.

@SquirtleSquad The DWC is the happiest it’s ever been. I have roots sticking out of the pot already! Getting that bubble mist.

Moved a couple stealth fighter clones into the tent, to replace some of the males I had to cull.

7 Likes

yup i grow autos in the same ones but white yeah i buy there shears out when i go in lol they have a shit ton on great grow stuff if you are crafty i also use there dish tubs with my solo cups, and the small bathroom trash cans as pots some times …all for a buck… they are a real treasure trove on books as well though now that people are reselling them who knows

2 Likes

The blue liners with handles I have also came from there.

2 Likes

My DWC has a bigger reservoir, more media, a bigger air stone, a bigger air pump and proper PH down. This might just work people…

It looks soooooo different from 30 days ago.

4 Likes

Russian multi leaf have all shown above soil, the wnbo and birds of paradise have all sprouted, but not stood up yet.

4 Likes