Share some love with @Tlander

So @Tlander the poor guy got into a head on collision in Thailand & totaled his truck going to get 3D printed seed pucks for sharing seeds with the O.G. community. He’s physically ok so that’s the good news!

Make sure you show him some :heart: :heart: :heart:

Wishing you the best brother, I know it’s going to be a tough situation to deal with over there.
:100: :peace_symbol: :+1:

41 Likes

So sorry to hear about your truck @Tlander :persevere: But soo grateful that you are okay, buddy! :pray::green_heart:

☆DJSF

12 Likes

Damn man I’m glad you are ok! That sucks the whole thing is a bad situation. I hope the best for you to get through this and get your life back in order. Also I hope no else got hurt either. That is a burden no person should have to bear. Keep your head up growmie :+1: smoking a fatty for you :wink:

11 Likes

Wow Tlander!

Really glad to hear you are OK, sorry about the truck… that can be replaced… you can’t…

Best wishes
G

11 Likes

Damn buddy that’s terrible for the truck! I’m relieved to hear that you are okay though!!!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Glad to hear no injuries @Tlander trucks are replaceable
Positive thoughts it doesn’t hurt you too bad financially

6 Likes

Holy crap! @Tlander glad to hear you are ok after a crash like that! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::green_heart:

4 Likes

Sad to hear that @Tlander totaled his truck, but glad that he’s okay. Metal can be replaced, as they make it every day.
You’ve only got 1 body, and it’s made only once.
So glad that no one was injured.
Head on crashes can be some of the worst.
Destroyed truck =1 Bodily Injury=0

6 Likes

best wishes @Tlander.

in a few months you will probably be able to laugh about this

4 Likes

@Tlander Take it easy for a few days. Hope you’re doing well.

5 Likes

Positive thoughts projected your way, Bro. **“Chiwit ca di Khun”, @Tlander, hang in there!! SS (I mean s-a-f-e)/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Best of Luck, and Well Wishes!

2 Likes

It’s a terrible thing that you were in this accident, but damn excellent that you are safe and sound, @Tlander! Happy bouncer As others have noted, the truck can be replaced, PITA though that may be, you cannot be replaced. My most positive thoughts are with you!!

Thank you for starting this thread, @Gonzo.

3 Likes

That’s what community is all about man. Looking out for & checking up on each other :+1:

5 Likes

I should’ve said the same earlier, good looking out @Gonzo

3 Likes

@Tlander Sorry to hear about your accident. Glad that you are fine.

2 Likes

Damn a head on collision, very scary i bet… glad you are physically ok @Tlander, but I know sometimes things like this can stay with you mentally. Keep your chin up and try to stay positive. Truck can be replaced.

2 Likes

Thanks @Gonzo for thinking of doing this and thanks all the rest of you for your good wishes. Yep, the great news is nobody was hurt! Timing absolutely sucks, but then again is there ever a ‘good’ time to have an accident? :joy: Pretty cool that my OG family are so supportive! Realized that despite no injuries physically, something like that happening can really whack your psyche…I rolled a fattie at about 7pm, took two or three hits and realized it really might not be the best ‘medicine’ for the moment and promptly went to bed instead…just woke up from the longest sleep I’ve had in years (11 hours)! Thanks again all for the good wishes!

:call_me_hand:

18 Likes

Sometimes you get like temporary PTSD from a bad accident. Just take it easy for a few days, & keep it low stress brother :+1:

4 Likes

WTF!?
Hope you are well @Tlander .
Will be more trucks, but only one Tlander.

Take it easy.

HG!

5 Likes