Sebring's 79MauwiWowieCherryBomb pheno f4

Nah it vegged under the 400w just like all the others I’ve ran till the blue god I have going into flower soon those got vegged with a mars hydro ts1000.

6 Likes

Looking forward to growing the mwcb time permitting of course.

6 Likes

Just plan on finding males. 2 out of 6 for me. Might not happen to everyone, but better to plan, than be surprised.

13 Likes

She looks covered from top to bottom. Nice.

4 Likes

How often does Sebring site get re stocked? I keep checking for the mw but everything is out of stock.
Does he usually give people a heads up before re stocking?

1 Like

Sebring makes seeds,but so do many here and they donate to Sebring, so its very dependent on others.

4 Likes

Oh I see, so he didn’t make the mawi wowie, it was donated? I just always see posts about his seeds and website so I thought they were all his.

2 Likes

I think he made the maui wowie and the waterstone, and a few others, but i believe the majority listed on his site were donated from others. like the NL5Haze x SensiStar F2’s on there were donated from me. a bunch of others have done the same. and any overflow from the co-ops generally go to Sebring and get listed there too ^^

8 Likes

im outa likes, but owe

3 Likes

Just be careful with the Maui wowie I folded the top 8 inches of the plant over and it threw out male flowers , top half the plant is now seeded . Doesn’t like stress I guess .

7 Likes

says iom outa likes i tried but that there is awesome info! was that the cherry pheno?

3 Likes

Not 100% positive on which pheno still a few weeks out till she finishes

4 Likes

Nl5xhaze x sensi star sounds like a headbanger for sure… I bet she yields well to. Where was the nl5xhaze from.

2 Likes

My two had incredible smells while in flower but it hasn’t transferred to the smoke. I sort of messed them up from the start and they caught a few seeds from somewhere and that seems to sap the flowering from developing like sensi. I’ll try it again and do things a bit different. Both had the strong metallic cherry smells and one added in funk and dank.

Yeah, I would say it’ll like a very controlled growing environment without stressers.

6 Likes

Whole cross was from Mel Frank, his second open preservation of it in 2012. I only made “F2’s” and gave them out.

idk where either half came from originally but it’s definitely legitimate old school stuff. I’ve seen real nice long-cola spicy pepper phenos that’ll get you going anxiety-free from the haze side, to baseball/softball sized kushy looking budded metallic citrus phenos that’ll put you down from the sensi star side of things. The rotten/fruity/floral NL5 plants are in there too… and likely some others/mixes I haven’t seen yet.

5 Likes

I’ve got one of the mwcb in flower right now, actually had three plants, the other two turned out to be males.

I let a male “big mountain gold” from snowhigh get a little frisky in the flower room, so everything in there is gonna be seeded a little, kinda let it happen. I chopped it pretty quick and only let a few male flowers open, so I’ll have some seeds to hunt through, should be interesting.

The mwcb is super stretchy, it is at like 3-4x stretch 3 weeks into flower, seems to be slowing vertical growth now and starting to thicken up. So I’ll have mwcb x bmg, black triangle x bmg, polyhybrid (purple strains) x bmg, and misc hybrid x bmg seeds. Pollen chucking ftw, :joy:

7 Likes

Week 5, quite a little tree. Plan to reveg and get some clones to train into more trees. Very nice plant, easy to grow, gets huge, very unique smells. Much graditude

14 Likes

Figured I would just bump this thread for my outdoor grow of Sebring’s Maui Wowie (Cherry Bomb pheno). Excited to give them a go as the first few plants I ever grew out back in the day were Maui Wowie from Dutch genetics and they grew so beautifully well outside and had a really nice high that everyone always enjoyed and wanted more of.

These were sprouted from seed just over 1 month ago and the one on the left is male which will soon be culled, the one of the right is female. These two plants are the first to show sex from preflowers before my other five plans that were started at the same time (although different genetics). The female is already getting quite bushy and is looking really nice. Will be transplanting to a 25 gallon fabric bag within the next couple days.

I’ve seen some of the issues with intersex traits and whatnot off these beans but if anyone wants to share their experience with their grow, that would be awesome. There is also another thread about the same genetics but I will stick to this one for now. I know @7ANJA7OD was asking if anyone was growing them out recently on the other thread so just a heads up to you as I will be posting updates every few weeks and will be hoping for the best.

23 Likes

I’m definitely following along!

2 Likes

I had three Mauii Wowie Cherry Bomb going a few grows ago. All three hermied and we’re culled.

6 Likes