Sebring's 79MauwiWowieCherryBomb pheno f4

Thanks Man,I will keep an eye out. Do you know if sebring will post the restock?

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch, New here trying to get my bearings.

4 Likes

I only found this new OG a few months ago myself. Iā€™ve been gifted to by many, I try to pass it on when I can, but I donā€™t usually have any more than 10 of any strain.
Also, coincidentally I was recently given a pack of reefermans cherry bomb 2, and have already split the pack with a very generous member here. but reefermans cherry bombs has no relation to these cherry bombs lol.

4 Likes

I seen it years ago, then it was gone. I been off the grid like 10yrs and stayed unpluged a few after. I guess I should go introduce myself so plp can check me up.

3 Likes

Off topic, Post removed.

@Sebring do you happen to have any of this pollen left from these Maui Wowie?

3 Likes

I donā€™t. I do have STS kits ready though. Want me to send you one? No charge.
Youā€™ll be able to make your own feminized pollen!

18 Likes

Peace. I was just on the MW log and read about fem spray, then got to wondering,ā€¦how to get, make or use, LOL soon as I come on this thread U have this convo. Lol OG is the best place :fist:t6: stay strong and grow hard :fist:t6:
Peace

Just learned to quote post tooā€¦lol and did multiple at that, :+1:t6::+1:t6:meā€‹:+1:t6::+1:t6:

10 Likes

OG is a great and generous place fore sure. This is the kindest site on the whole net!

7 Likes

Sure I would be happy to cover the shipping or make a donation this seed making stuff is becoming the biggest addiction of them all lol

7 Likes

Wouldnā€™t it be great if you had them for sale on your site :wink: :blush: @Sebring !! Like 25 $ easily

So people like me could get them too :v::v:

11 Likes

@Sebring i would be happy to accept one of your STS kits please pretty please.will even pay for it.

7 Likes

Yeah I already pmā€™d him :rofl:
Iā€™ve been wanting to buy one but unsure how safe it is to order from some of these other sites, if sebring has it thoughā€¦
have-my-money-5c6f41
Would gladly pay ~$25 for it

7 Likes

Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only thinking that way :rofl::face_with_hand_over_mouth::v:

4 Likes

Day 38 getting super frosty and the aroma fills the apartment when removed from closet or tent

28 Likes

@Sebring. Great idea!! You should put the STS kits on the site!! Would MUCH rather give YOU my money than anyone else!!

10 Likes

https://www.sciencecompany.com/Silver-Nitrate-Crystals-10g-P6503.aspx

This company has both products available.

8 Likes

Having someone you can trust is like a lockbox full of gold sometimes :wink:

It doesnā€™t have to be all about greed. Good stuff.

9 Likes

I would be interested in one of your STS kits, like to try it with one of the Loca Motaā€™s I started. Happy to donate to cover material and shipping costs.

Edit: Correction, the Loco Mota is already femmed! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Want to try it on Markā€™s Super 90 and @Heritagefarms Leb. X RPK cross.

4 Likes