Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

If you got a refund, you placed 2 identical orders. 1 was shipped, 1 was refunded.
All orders will be mailed tomorrow, if they weren’t mailed today.

14 Likes

@santogold @Sebring
You guys have any opinion on DMSO vs MSM?

3 Likes

Good question, DMSO tends to cause a garlicy oyster taste in my mouth, and MSM does not, though I have heard that MSM can cause diarrhea and cramping, so they both have their side effects. Synthetic MSM is derived from DMSO, and I have heard that the combination of DMSO and MSM results in a synergistic effect, allowing you to use lower concentrations of DMSO and MSM, and lessening any side-effects, so that may be something to look in to.

4 Likes

@Sebring I sent you a PM here

2 Likes

I hope you remembered my goof with asking for two shiskaberry instead of a third strain. Hope I got Sebring’s revenge. Otherwise I’ll order it when I check to see what got “restocked”. I’m really hoping at least one of the three i missed that I really wanted but hey, it’s going to be another rush to the line haha. Honestly the MW is what I was most afraid of missing!

6 Likes

If you get your package and its missing anything, post it on this thread and I’ll have it in the mail the next morning :slightly_smiling_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Restock will be 11\15\2020 @ noon (i think its a Sunday)

16 Likes

Peace. Did U happen to view my msgs? I sent a few and I know U have been busy but just wanted to know what can be done and what can’t. When U have the time can U plz check my msg and get back to me. Again, I apologize for interrupting or making myself a nuisance. Stay safe and grow hard :fist:t6:
Peace

And thanks again for doing this for Us All. We all appreciate it :upside_down_face::black_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

@7ANJA7OD
I’m pretty sure I did :slight_smile:
I never interpret concern for being a nuisance. :blush:

6 Likes

I’m sorry was this a response to me??

@Sebring

2 Likes

@Sebring If i didn’t receive any emails since sunday, could be something wrong with my order?

Thanks again for the honorable project you do here! Greetings from Brazil again! :grimacing: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I went through all messages before shipping, but if you’re missing stuff when it arrives, I’ll send the missing stuff.

11 Likes

Check your spam folder. There appears to be an issue with the site’s domain validation or email config that causes most of my email from Sebring’s site to go to spam, fwiw.

8 Likes

Got my email, thanks again @Sebring so awesome of you to this and to make it even better is you handling the COOP seeds also.

Need a “Legend” badge for members like him.

10 Likes

Hey @Howard.Crane! I checked the spam too! Maybe @hotmail are having problems with the site?

Usually Sebring orders take an average of 30 days to arrive here so anyway i have to wait :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yup I checked my trash folder and the email was in there. It’s a gmail account so not just hotmail. Thanks Howard.

3 Likes

Peace @MBVapester I too have gmail and I have to get my emails out of the spam folder. Dunno what it is but each one I had to mark not spam. Stay safe and grow hard :fist:t6:
Peace

2 Likes

I got them and they are beautiful! My seeds were in my mailbox today! Thank you, Sebring. You are my hero!

6 Likes

Messed with the email settings, hopefully they stop going to spam.

7 Likes

I had a friend that said she would douse assholes with lsd at dead shows. I always found this tale to be awesome.
She is super small, pretty and blonde. Very nonthreatening looking to say the least. But If you piss her off she will ruin your life. Lol.

3 Likes

I too found the order confirmation and shipping notification in spam but I was not worried. Beans Shipped, patiently awaiting them to arrive, Thanks again for really taking on the overgrow spirit :raised_hands: :100: @Sebring !

7 Likes