Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

I got my @Sebring package a week ago, he hooked it up. Thank you, Sebring!

1 Like

That @Sebring guy, he’s like that… :angel:

4 Likes

Looks like I missed the Spotted Limes and a couple others myself.

I will be sending another package of the Apollo x (F13 x Apollo) seeds to @Sebring soon, after I’ve had a chance to go through the seed stash and see what else I can send at the same time.

I know I’ve got quite a few Bubba Kush x Sweet Tooth #4 seeds, so that’s a candidate. I’ve got several hundred C99 Mixed seeds as well. I’ve got an entire drawer full of various pollen chucks I’ve done in the past few years, so anything I have a lot of that I think people might be interested in and has stable parents will be up for consideration after a germination test is done. Others like the GG4 S1 x Apollo, I will send after I’ve had a chance to test them out, since GG4 has a bit of a reputation for herms (not in my experience, but I’ve seen accounts by others I trust).

18 Likes

Damn bro, you’ve been a busy beaver! Thanks for your philanthropy. I’ve really benefited from this site since I’ve been here and it is contagious. It’s given me a chance to help others by donating seeds to them and helping them grow. And, they’ll do the same for someone else in the future.

I just grew a GG#4 x Sour Bubble cross, 2 of them, and I did find a couple of herm flowers on one pheno. It was really weird though. They looked like calyxes with maybe a seed forming… I squished one open and a male flower was inside??? Anybody ever seen that? I found a couple… They were on the bottom of the plant so I plucked them and never did see any visible nanners. Both phenos are off the hook though, so I would not let it stop me from growing it again. In fact next time I’m going to veg it longer to get a monster plant. These two look like autos.

What do you think of your Bubba/Sweet Tooth#4? I’m smoking a cross with that I have from Santero; pre’98 Bubba x Lemon Thai. I produces some weird growth habits but seems like very potent smoke on an early test.

Thanks again bro, big ups and much respect! Same goes out to @Sebring again! I’ll be making contributions in the near future. And, it feels good to be able to. peace

8 Likes

I see yall doing some great work i have some reg panama red male breeded with female afgani × maui haze female back crossed…willing to trade good pollen and good genectics for a few of these rare genectics i have

5 Likes

Don’t think I’ve seen that, myself. Sounds odd. Wouldn’t stop me from growing them for smoke, though :wink:

I’ve got several hundred GG x (Casey Jones x Sour Bubble) seeds that I’ve been meaning to test, but haven’t gotten around to yet. The CJ x SB father was a complete freak of nature that I call “LouDog’s Beast” after the guy who supplied me the original seeds, which was one of the branchiest and fastest growing plants I’ve ever seen. I have high hopes for that cross, lol. Other crosses I’ve made with that line have been outstanding, imo.

Freaking love it. It’s one of my favorite Indica Dom stains. Frosty as hell, decently potent, and a pretty good mix of head and body with plenty of pain relief for the wife and lots of introspection for me. I will never not be exploring that gene pool. I think I put up some pics of the buds my wife and kids didn’t smoke first in the “What are you smoking?” thread.

That Bubba x Lemon Thai sounds amazing. I’ll bet it has a lot of the same qualities.

This is a quick pic I just took of two chucks I’m doing a test run with in the small cab.

In front is Bubba S1 x (Bubba x SWT), where the Bubba S1 mother was an absolute monster and very different from the others I grew out, but smelled amazing and had insane frost.

Behind that are the CBDB x Blue Satellite 2.2, where the CBDB mother is Carolina Blue x Digital Berry from dank.frank, and the father was a selection I made that was an outstanding specimen that I felt simply had to be used and tested. I’m calling it Rain City Blues, lol.

If either of those turn out nice, I’d love to share them, as well.

17 Likes

Howard I’d be interested in both of those strains ,not a lot of indica based strains in my stash at the moment , that is if you’ve got any to share .
I’d ran some blue satellite years ago but don’t remember there outcome! Love the look of the fat indica leaves and short stocky growth they have should be some knock out couch potato smoke!

3 Likes

I’d be interested in these if available! All of these crosses sound amazing!

5 Likes

Beautiful babies you got there… very happy looking. That indica does sound good. I’ve got a couple of indica dom going now but I need some Indica in my crib, too. I’m culling males now. Man, talk about a freak of nature indica, I had 3 MOB x Cocoon and they’re all males, but they are freaking beasts compared to anything in my house now. I’ll have to get a pic up later. A friend made them. Man, I’d personally like to keep all 3 of these males but I promised myself I wouldn’t. Maybe I could get somebody to run them till I can collect the pollen. I may try. You’ll have to see them to understand. leaves curl and twist around themselves on the tips of a few fans and it looks cool as hell. lol… I may keep at least one. I smoked the Cocoon recently and it was some strong weed. I have to pop these again to get a girl.

3 Likes

Hey @Sebring how are you, hope you are fine.
If you are shipping to Brazil I am also happy to cover shipping costs.:pray:

2 Likes

hey Sebring, add me to the list of seed hoarders :smile: apollo 11

2 Likes

Thanks @Sebring for adding me to the list!

And to @Howard.Crane for the donation, very generous of you!

4 Likes

I did get it! It’s growing now. I have it in a pot and one growing in a leaf pile that the deer keep eating. I’m thinking I’ll bring the one in the pot in the house tomorrow. It’s starting to get cold here. And I want to make sure I can have it in the spring to divide up and play around the yard. Thanks!!! The comfrey that is.

2 Likes

Hey can I get in on the Apollo seeds? Please and thank you either way. Blessings

2 Likes

I had one Comfrey in the ground and 2 in pots and brought the two potted ones inside during the freeze. They loved it inside. They’re back out but may dip below freezing again soon. I guess the other one will pop up in spring. They got big, too.

5 Likes

Yeah it’s definitely time to get the potted one inside. It’s probably going to have to be repotted by mid Winter. Lol

Buba Kush x Sweet tooth #4. I got trades or I should shut up patient for @Sebring. Sebring Can I hold out and let some stuff amass. Id like to get some of the eztras. You got some great stuff on the site. Please hold me. I’d like
Care Bearz
Cherry Brandy
Purple Heart
Spotted limes.
Love wave.
I’ll throw some money on my account I’ll have to reload the card tomorrow.:wink:

Thanks for anything bro. I always need that new new. CB? Never had any zKittles. Ive never tried it. :call_me_hand::fire:

1 Like

If you let the comfrey die outside, it just comes back in the spring! :wink:

12 Likes

When is Care Bears and spotted lime available to order? Both sound interesting zittles ive heard good things about .

1 Like

@baltimore, I’ve got you down on the waiting list!

I’m searching for a credit card payment processor that won’t kick me off for giving away hemp seeds. I think I might have one, but I have to submit a bunch of records to them and modify the website to their standards (total nightmare, but no good deed goes unpunished!), then we’ll see if they approve me. I’ve already been tossed off Paypal, Square, Google, Amazon, Etsy, Stripe.
Once it’s up and running they’ll be available. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

If anyone knows of a payment processor that will allow hemp seed sales, I’d love to hear who it is and what loopholes I have to jump through.

PS. I just harvested some Zkittlez, from a couple clones I bought, along with some Creme Brulee from a clone sold by the same source. The smell and taste is awesome, but they are super PM prone, as in they’re the ONLY plants in the room with PM. I’m blaming the PM on the fact that they were taken from the best plant in a facility in California, so they never needed to withstand the PM in the Pacific Northwest. I was seeing signs of it about the time I was beginning to spray for seeding. I didn’t spray them as I didn’t want to pass on PM prone genes!

Zkittlez

Creme Brulee

PPS. I went to the Cloudwave Genetics hemp harvest party near Portland this weekend and I was able to grab some seeds off a few purple Sebring’s Revenge plants. I was also given a handful of seeds for Fat Otto, a fast finishing, fat leafed Otto2 pheno, and Red Cross, a 20:1 CBD strain with decent structure and pretty good vigor. I haven’t decided what I’m going to do with all of them, other than the purple SR, which will get F3’ed.

purple Sebring’s Revenge, Red Cross, Fat Otto

28 Likes