Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Fem vs regs won’t make a difference. Whichever is easier for you. :blush:
Fems take about the same time, done with proper timing.

9 Likes

So, this is a thing.

Get In My Garden Podcast
Episode #55, High-CBD Cannabis Grows the Way Nature Intended, with Sebring Frehner
https://m.soundcloud.com/aaron-moskowitz-633943488/episode-55-high-cbd-cannabis-grows-the-way-nature-intended-with-sebring-frehner

PS. One small correction. Endometriosis is the growth of uterine tissue in the abdominal cavity, not cystic masses as I stated in the podcast.

21 Likes

Just received the Apollo11 pack. Very happy and grateful to @Sebring and @Howard.Crane. :green_heart:

@Sebring How can i pay the shipping? Facebook link? :smiley:

Best regards from Brazil :blush::brazil:

14 Likes

FB link is fine. Zodaka, the payment processor says they should have me approved by this weekend, so… fingers crossed.

8 Likes

Takes quite a bit for a company that claims two days.

2 Likes

Boy is that an understatement. I’ve been waiting 3 weeks for approval.

10 Likes

Best vibes for the approval, quickly.

3 Likes

If you want perfect soil…

I’ll be attempting what the guest speaker describes when I set up my indoor raised bed planters.

17 Likes

Sweet. I really want to follow along regarding the indoor raised beds. It’s exactly what I have planned. I’m just trying to not get too far ahead of things. I have to get my thread updated. It should be something fun to grow into. I have more space than I do money atm. I’m going to need funds for environmental and lighting. And, that variable is gonna be the most expensive. I should be able to pay for it all by growing produce I hope. peace

6 Likes

@Sebring do you have your creek, stream bed picked out already? … great podcast, Iv been tossing around the idea of getting a little clay incorporated to pots as well think what I have going on in the raised beds is happening something similar with all the worms constantly churning the mix and all.

6 Likes

There are a ton of alluvial deposit sites around me. Going to try gathering some this weekend.

6 Likes

Thanks for posting this shaping fire episode Sebring, its exactly the problem I have fucking my soil up. I have hydrophobic on top and compaction at the bottom, I see my water run down the pot and then exit the sides 4 inches up. My roots on the last 2 plants I chopped are not developed past 6 inches down. Time to re build my pots I think.

10 Likes

I was able to gather up the stuff I was missing; pebbles, sand, silt from the bottom of a stream bed.
Tomorrow I’ll start assembling it all.

Frame with stapled 6mil plastic lining, double layered,

A layer of rocks,

A layer of sand, to complete the E layer

A little visual arrangement of components to allow us to better understand our components in the A layer.

With the A layer placed, we’ve filled the container about 1/3rd of the way.

Then I added used living organic soil to fill the container within an inch of the top.

Then I add Dynamyc mycorrhizal inoculant (the best myco product I’ve EVER used), and some Miniclover (or microclover, it’s the same stuff).

Finally, I covered everything in about 1/2-1 inch of mulch.

Now I just need to figure out which autos to plant.

23 Likes

Looks good, is the silt anaerobic? He says to pump lots of air through the silt to make it aerobic. I was wondering if just letting it dry out would achieve the same results, as he said he collects it from places that are being dug up and no longer under water.

I have a quite heavy clay soil in my backyard, Nova Scotia was very glacial, a lot of iron in it as it’s a very red colour. What are you mixing your clay with?

7 Likes

My whole back yard is mostly clay, so I’ll dig some up and mix it into the middle soil.
The silt is anaerobic, so I’m probably going to dry it out, which will make it aerobic.

10 Likes

Are you planning to add a pipe on the side, like an earth box, for bottom feeding?

2 Likes

I’m thinking about it. I was thinking I might also be able to use one to pump air through the soil to oxygenate the the silt in situ, so it goes aerobic.

8 Likes

Apologies for my ignorance:

Is actively oxygenating soil a thing?

Also, I thought some anaerobic bacteria are good for plants in soil.

2 Likes

A lot of anaerobes are bad, but a few is normal. I need to oxygenate the silt, because it’s too anaerobic, but I want to do it after I’ve mixed and poured it into place. Aerating soil is absolutely a thing! :grin:

12 Likes

I see the lowrider are these autos?

2 Likes