Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Got my notice also !!!

3 Likes

Happy dancing your order has shipped out.thank u Sebring

5 Likes

@Sebring I’m going to make a batch of your Comfort Cream for myself, friends and family following this recipe

What is the expected shelf life, and should I store it in the fridge?

6 Likes

@allotment https://youtu.be/z04a8w7--ho there you go you can watch and make

6 Likes

Thanks. I know that video, but IIRC it does not answer my question. Good link though.

2 Likes

To my knowledge, the shelf life is over a year. I haven’t had any last any longer; my personal use jar and any back stock have shown no signs of “spoiling”. Storing it in the fridge should be unnecessary. We do chill the product after jarring it to allow the lipids to set.

Oh, and the newest formula is:
For 1 oz Comfort Cream
0.36 oz shea butter
0.36 oz mango butter
0.28 oz Olive Oil (Virgin or Refined, not Pomace)
0.16 grams CBD isolate
2.95 mL Pharma grade DMSO
0.08 mL Fragrance

23 Likes

A year will be more than enough, thanks a lot! :seedling::seedling::seedling:

2 Likes

Peace. I know of my ignorance on this subject and hence I ask… what is IIRC what does it mean or stand for? Please excuse my ignorance. Thank U. Stay safe be well and grow hard :fist:t6:
Peace

6 Likes

IIRC means If I Remember Correctly.

7 Likes

So no more Jojoba oil?

7 Likes

That’s correct. It caused the cream to be oily.

11 Likes

yeah that Pomace olive is nasty stuff, filled with benzopyrene, thanks for making a differentiation

6 Likes

Thanks! Care to elaborate what’s the science behind the doubling of DMSO? :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Lol. I knew U’d make me look like a complete idiot. I can’t get ahold of all the terms used on the net. Thank U. Stay safe and grow hard✊🏿
Peace

4 Likes

yes that is a high concentration of DMSO. seems to be ~8.5%

2 Likes

A bit of research in an online store gives me the impression that products labelled DMSO cream often contain 15% DMSO.

1 Like

Thats the correct amount. It comes out to be about 7%; which is just under half of industry standards. I did a lot of testing to determine thats the lowest effective quantity.
Double strength is 10% DMSO with 2x the CBD.

13 Likes

I think it is important to stress that people should only use pharmaceutical grade DMSO when making their own salves or tinctures or creams, and not to skimp on that aspect of the recipe at all. Industrial grade DMSO may contain impurities that can easily be absorbed into the skin with potentially serious or deadly health effects. Also, wash your hands prior to and after applying the cream.

It should also be noted that DMSO can increase the effect of some medicines, such as sedatives, blood thinners and steroids, which can possibly lead to serious health issues. Since little is known about it’s possible effects on a fetus or infant, pregnant women and women who are breastfeeding should avoid using DMSO, also.

14 Likes

Just finished shipping website orders and starting to go through messages.
This is what you’re looking for: 99.995% pure pharma grade.

16 Likes

If you got a refund, you placed 2 identical orders. 1 was shipped, 1 was refunded.
All orders will be mailed tomorrow, if they weren’t mailed today.

14 Likes