Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Cool will place my box order on Saturday when pay day comes.thanks again for all your time and effort your a true Saint of OG

1 Like

According to the link you add it in the donation section when checking out

2 Likes

Yea… right in my face :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

yes that would be a nice piece of info to have indeed. Thanks to @Sebring and all of the other distributors

3 Likes

Done and it works!

2 Likes

I posted this above from another thread

3 Likes

I believe I should be getting 4 of those but I’ll still just send $20 and he can use the extra as he sees fit.

4 Likes

Done! great suggestion.

3 Likes

Agreed, this would be helpful info.

2 Likes

Check new420guy for it. It was his original seeds.
https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Himalaya_Blue_Diesel/New420Guy_Seeds/#:~:text=Himalaya%20Blue%20Diesel%20from%20Robert,of%20New%20York%20City%20Diesel.&text=Himalaya%20Blue%20Diesel%20is%20a%20work%20in%20progress%20and%20is,period%20is%20about%20120%20days.

7 Likes

Seems to be working fine.

1 Like

Won’t have any cash till the first. If that’s a problem I’ll do my best to get it to you sooner @Sebring.

2 Likes

Probably the same for me. I may get paid early.

Thanks @Sebring bro! You’re a machine I tell ya. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Update on the MWCB at day 55 flower…Sebring lists it at 8 to 11weeks flower time.Plant 5 is right on point to finish in the next week.Having endured the amazing aroma of this lady i had to snip a test bud.Which i did 2hrs ago.I chopped it up and placed on a piece of tinfoil and placed that on top of the burner that vents out the heat from my oven which i set at 225f after half an hour i ground it up and let it dry another 1/2 hr.Rolled one up an hour ago the first toke was a tad harsh to be expected being fresh dried.The second toke was smoother and the giddy grin was already spreading across my face.I smoke half a joint over an hour ago.For the past hour my body has been totally relaxed as i stare at the auto N.L in front of me and my mind travels off a million miles away in a happy euphoric feeling of peace happiness and tranquility,then my mind comes back to the now and i giggle and laugh as i go fuck am i ever stoned.Sitting here writing this now with the biggest goofiest grin.Plant 5 will get the chop on Friday Night and i cannot wait to experience her after a 30 and 60 day cure.This mother i have from her cutting will be providing clones as this lady will always have a cutting flowering in my grow tent.Cannot wait to put a 3ft clone in a 30gal pot and see what she does in the spring outdoors on my balcony.If you grabbed this strain you will not be disappointed.Wohooo fuk am i stoned lmao

26 Likes

Like you, I’m convinced that when enough people have grown it and smoked it, that Heirloom Maui will resurrect it’s own reputation reaching it’s original heights of fame. Way back, people use to crave just another toke of Maui and you’re experiencing why!
If anything is getting you down, Maui will take you to your happy place. :sun_with_face:

40 Likes

Got my package from @Sebring today. I will be running some medicine man, and magic man very soon!!

7 Likes

I have no doubt of that.It took me right to the early 80s and the trippy giddy high of the MauiWaui i smoked then.Once folks grow your MWCB out and more grow and smoke reports are posted it will be in very high demand.I know having it in my posession and garden i will always have one flowering.Mad props for giving us the joy and gift of your MWCB.

22 Likes

Received my package of Medicine man and Jack herer yesterday, thanks again @Sebring

4 Likes

I got mine , i must of ordered wrong lol no cherry bomb pheno

1 Like

Check your order confirmation email, should say what you actually ordered

3 Likes