Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

I grew some found a boy , he said some other pollen may have got on a few plants , if you find a boy it’s a cross of some sort.

5 Likes

Yeah a very interesting cross… it’s a Waterstone X purple heart that accidentally happened. They were the first ones. The latest ones are CBD only.so no purple heart in them. So I have been told.

10 Likes

Mine say 2019 on the label. I don’t know if that’s one of the latest ones or not, having been away so long.

11 Likes

@Howard.Crane

Those were the ones that got hit with purple heart (thc)polen that went AWOL and ended up knocking up some Waterstones :grin::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: for a while there was a disclaimer on Sebring’s site alerting to this fact. And btw they are regs since they got hit by male polen. At least that’s what I understood and there were people saying that they had found males in these seeds so…

:thinking: Who knows maybe you could start a seed run with these :grin::wink::fire::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I need to look for mine. I’m almost sure I ended up with a pack. What is Purple Heart like?

2 Likes

@GMan the purple heart is a Blackberry auto X Blueberry auto by Veteran Reboot

@spaceman did a run on them

3 Likes

That’s unfortunate for me, as I was looking to grow a single autoflower CBD plant. It’s a nice looking plant, though.

No more seed runs for me in the foreseeable future, I’m afraid. :frowning:

2 Likes

the later ones created

The Parents of Water Stone F3

Earth Lover is an F4 of Dinamed CBD auto. It offers moderately high CBD ideal for therapeutic users, with hints of sweet fruit and orange.

Dragon Tongue is an F4 phenotype of Charlotte’s Angel, a sativa dominant variety with high CBD levels, 10 to 16% and low THC levels, always below 1%. It’s a non-psychoactive variety offering medical benefits without the high, delivering a strong body effect and a calming, anti-anxiety experience.

This is the most recent info on the diy site

5 Likes

Waterstone is supposedly a CBD strain, is about all I have info

lol @curiouscat beat me by a minute
And with a lot more info, thnx for that @curiouscat

3 Likes

Good to see you around bud.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Sorry about that @JohnnyPotseed :grin::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh no cuz, you misunderstand lol I was glad to see someone had more info to impart than that little bit I had! I thank you for being more informative, as well as faster lol

4 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate that :smiley:

4 Likes

Glad to see you back. Currently vegging your bubba kush x sweet tooth #4

3 Likes

Oh man, I miss that stuff. Got a few really nice plants out of those seeds. I hope you find something you like in them!

7 Likes

Nice to see you around brother. You’re not giving up growing are you? I sure hope not. I have some of your stuff that will likely get done sooner than later. I’m gonna try a new approach to growing, like one gal pots and lots of different strains, grown inside. Too many choices but I want to honor all that I can.

Hope ll is well with you and the family. It’s been a weird couple of years. Take care! peace

2 Likes

Yeah, kinda had to give it up. Haven’t been physically able to do very much in the last couple of years, and I’m not getting any better.

That’s why I was trying to do a single fem auto, thinking it might be easy enough to keep up with. I actually have a bunch of great autos from @ReikoX and @Mr.Sparkle but I don’t think any of them are CBD, which is what I’m looking for right now.

Bummer about this one not fitting the bill, it’s looking pretty decent so far.

16 Likes

@Howard.Crane I don’t have much for cbd I’ve got some cherry wine cbd but don’t believe there autos. If you can post a couple names of what your looking for I’ll dig deeper I was sure I had a couple that Sebring had send quite a while back.
I’ve got canatonic Perkins cut not in auto .

5 Likes

I think I have a few Earth Lover and Dragon Tongue left that Sebring made. I gave most of them away already. There is probably a better option as they would be coming from Europe, but if nobody else steps up I’d be happy to help you out. I think they are both CBD auto fems, will have to check the list.

Edit: Ah yes they are the parents of Waterstone actually.

6 Likes

@Howard.Crane I have 3 Fem Waterstone Autos. I’ll shoot off all 3 to you if you want them? I won’t be growing them out, so they’d just be wasted.

8 Likes