Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Finding it funny how I’ve tried RQS as well and I am still waiting on the parcel to actually turn up, almost at the 15 day delivery deadline BUT YET a parcel from the USA to the UK from @Sebring

So big thanks to Sebring for these sweet beans but I am doubtful of ever using RQS at this point and I haven’t even tried the beans yet! :rofl:

18 Likes

:point_up: Question. S1 and a half?

1 Like

I was stoned, as you should expect, and I filled a jar with seeds after sifting them for qualities. The good beans filled the left jar which I labeled, but I had more seeds to fill another jar, so I tried to think of what I could write that would remind me of what they were and let me know it was to be combined with the other jar. Writing a 2 would mess up the S1 part, so that was out, so the next thing that came to mind was 1/2 because they’re the second half of the beans, and I knew that if I didn’t remember that, then the weird numbering would jog my memory!! Us old bastards have tricks for having a bad memory. :laughing:

In the end I didn’t think they were sorted well enough so I recombined them and winnowed them into 2 categories: Good beans and compost! :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Hey @Sebring I hope this isn’t a case of asking forgiveness instead of permission…I shared a link to Sebringseeds with my local compassion club. We are having a clone and seed sharing event and thought your gifts were a good fit. Love and Overgrow!!! Josh

9 Likes

No apologies needed :blush:
The more people we help the better!

13 Likes

Wow, RQS is really digging themselves itself a hole.
I hate lazy greedy companies and their proving to be just as bad as Attitude Seedbank.
From my emails to them.

On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 3:13 AM Royal Queen Seeds - Support support@royalqueenseeds.com wrote:
Hi Sebring,

Thanks for your message.

Could you please provide a proof of payment an some pictures of the products purchased?
​​​​​​
We normally do not take responsibility for orders no placed directly with us but we wil see what can we do for you.

Kind regards,

Royal Queen Seeds
Peter
Customer Support

My response:

I’ll do you one better, here is a photo of the packaging, and the online grow journal where i document everything for the world to see.
Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics
I’d also like to mention that YOU have a financial relationship with Attitude Seedbank that allows you to contact them directly to verify my purchase with nothing more than my name and address, which is included in the photos I already sent.

Thank you,
Sebring Frehner

30 Likes

Oh bro I feel your pain I bought direct from them and the courier lost my package. Their like oh we’ll “launch an investigation” and if you don’t hear back within 48 hours get back in touch to hear… absolutely nothing to then get somewhere eventually they agree to replace them.

However what I will say is the first parcel they send was 0.03KG and this replacement pack is 0.075KG SO they either bulked the parcel up so it isn’t lost or there’s some freebies which, doesnt really make it better but I guess if it is freebies atleast it’s some form of sorry :neutral_face: all I pray now is that I don’t get white beans that don’t sprout :pray:

Safe to say I won’t be using RQS again.

9 Likes

Same. I’m done with them.

10 Likes

Okay. so I linked to your critique of RQS in our Who can we trust thread?

“AI” gave a badge and suggested I link here to the other thread. Done.

7 Likes

I just ordered some Sebring’s revenge of the interwebs. Your website looks and works great! :+1:
Sucks about the RQS. I had some great finds from them years ago. Unfortunately a buddy ordered some last year and he had bad germination rates and immature seeds as well. Sounds like they cut there customer service training short as well as there seed runs.:-1:

8 Likes

They finally said they’d replace them, but only if I provided a non US delivery address. Guess they didn’t hear about help being legalized under the farm bill last year.

7 Likes

well what they dont know is we group strong im sure a trust worthy member will do the fowarding for you on here i got faith in the things we can do

2 Likes

Definitely! I’ve got 5 or 6 people I’m thinking of, I just need to decide. :blush:

Surprise package from Ireland today. A full pack of solomatic CBD… From I assume Attitude seed banks. Maybe they changed their minds after telling me to get lost.

16 Likes

Well I’m happy you got the surprise, but the trouble to get it was crazy to me… Good luck with them

3 Likes

I completely agree with you! Way to much trouble, but it’s worth it to me to make a seed run.

6 Likes

Package came today, thank you so much @Sebring!

6 Likes

I’ve been a bit delinquent in post lately, but I’ve been super busy with 70 hour work weeks, and all the stuff that’s required to start a company, and being the producer of a new product (Comfort Cream w/ CBD). Oh, and I built a 6’x8’ kit greenouse for growing auto seed mothers in! I also ordered a bunch of 3 gallon fabric grow bags.

Let’s see what we have germinating!

10 Solomatic CBD fem autos (fingers crossed that they grow, the seeds were plump and dark this time!)

For the community of patients with zero green thumbs.

5 Lowryder x The Devil regs (Thank you @Reikox :blush:) aka “Loco Mota”’
5 Maui Wowie - Cherry Bomb regs (for seed production)
10 Grape Walker Kush by Mephisto Genetics, a limited edition release.

Aroma: Dank OG with musky deep grape overtones.

5 Purple Heart auto regs by Veteran Reboot [Blackberry auto X Blueberry auto]

I was given seeds and a sample of flower. I agreed to make as many seeds as possible, and to donate a bunch of other seeds too from the current seed runs in order to help veterans and the Veteran Reboot organization. After smoking the sample I was really impressed and am even more eager to grow some!

3 Zulu Time 20:1 high CBD photoperiod
2 Cherry Brandy autos

Last but not least, is a tray of white sage seeds. I’m growing my own sage plants for making white sage smudging sticks that will go to a friend that uses them. I’m doing it, because it’s just something fun to do!

23 Likes

Just to be pedantic, those are Lowryder2 x The Devil (by Delicious seeds, they renamed it to El Diablo)

And you’re welcome. :+1::seedling:

10 Likes

What did they end up getting nicknamed? Fix my post!

6 Likes

Actually I dont believe they have a nickname yet.

5 Likes