Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Check your order confirmation email, should say what you actually ordered

3 Likes

@Seamonkey84 i will look , but usually when something arrives i delete the email , either way lol I didnt get cherry bomb pheno

3 Likes

Oh man, you’re getting me more excited. It was so good the first time I had it in Hawaii. I tend to keep my expectations low when it comes to strains being close to what I remember. I’ll be soaking some tonight likely, and show my thanks by planting them tomorrow. Thanks for this. My tolerance is sort of high so Im really looking forward to a strain that will lift me up! peace

6 Likes

@Who send me an email to sebringseeds@gmail.com
I should be able to cross reference the email to your order and get a pack shipped to you.

13 Likes

thats awesome but i dont want to put you though that, I got two packs , But thats awesome. Was more then likely my mistake.

6 Likes

regular beaver dundee aint you? :wink:

4 Likes

image image hey so not to bother anyone hope all here celebrating the holiday ar having a great day so my question is are these what I need to make sts I am struggling with this any help would be great happy thanksgiving OG Sodium Thiosulfate, Pentahydrate, 500g

NC-0886

$9.95

More Information

Sodium Thiosulfate, Pentahydrate, 2.5kg

Sodium Thiosulfate, Pentahydrate, 2.5kg

NC-2725

$34.95

More Information

Sodium Thiosulfate, 500g, Food Grade

Sodium Thiosulfate, 500g, Food Grade

NC-11699

$29.95

More Information Silver Nitrate Crystals, 10g

Silver Nitrate Crystals, 10g

NC-1176

$24.95

[Add To Cart](javascript:__doPostBack(‘ctl00$ctl00$NestedMaster$LeftSidebar$RelatedProducts$ProductList$ctl03$ProductItemDisplay1$ProductAddToCart$AddToCart_6503’,’’))

sorry I suck at this I have tried my ex boyfriends cs generator he left but I havefailed thus far

4 Likes

From the man himself’s youtube video description.

Preparation of STS:
First, a stock solution is made. It consists of two parts (A and B) that are initially mixed separately, then blended together. Part A is ALWAYS mixed into part B while stirring rapidly. Use distilled water; tap water may cause precipitates to form.

Wear gloves while mixing and using these chemicals, and mix and use in a properly ventilated area. A mask will prevent the breathing of any dust, which is caustic. STS is colorless and odorless, and poses minimal health risks if used as described here. Note that silver nitrate and STS can cause brown stains upon drying, so spray over newspaper and avoid spilling.

Part A: 0.8 gram silver nitrate stirred into 500ml distilled water
Part B: 3.16 grams sodium thiosulfate (anhydrous) [or 4.96 grams sodium thiosulfate (pentahydrate)] stirred into 500ml distilled water

The silver nitrate dissolves within 15 seconds. The sodium thiosulfate takes 30-45 seconds to dissolve.

The silver nitrate solution (A) is then mixed into the sodium thiosulfate solution (B) while stirring rapidly. The resulting blend is stock silver thiosulfate solution (STS).

This stock solution is then diluted at a ratio of 1:9 to make a working solution. For example, 100ml of stock STS is added to 900ml of distilled water. This is then sprayed on select female plants.

Both the stock STS and the working solution should be refrigerated after use, as well as the powdered chemicals, to avoid activity loss. The container used for the stock solution should be covered in tin foil to block the light, unless using a dark bottle. Excess working solution can be safely poured down the drain after use (with ample running water) with negligible environmental impact.

Each liter of stock STS will make ten 1-liter batches of working solution of STS. Distilled water must be used or most of the chemicals will precipitate out of solution in less than a day.

13 Likes

thanks for helping a confused woman out so Itake it the thiosulfate and silver arē ok like those specific brands I think Sebring mentioned the Science Company so I looked them up I’m not sure I just know I have like 10 fem auto strains I want to make seeds from anyway thank you sir

4 Likes

Cannabliss see if they sell a smaller sized container of STP 2.5kilos is enough to make over 500 batches.

What you have for SN and STP will work fine with Sebrings receipe and will make you many batches

5 Likes

lol yeah I found a smaller bottle 500 grams thats still a whole bunch sts I hope this works I have seeds to make can’t wait to run double grape especially thank you everybody I was lost I think I’m good now

4 Likes

With those two items the distilled water and Sebrings step by step video you are good to go…I ordered from the same company as i have a big auto seed project i am starting in 2weeks

5 Likes

they are pretty good videos I will be following along I’m just finishing my auto reg propagations the last 2 are going now snowryder and sour lowryder 2 now I want to start the reversals then some crosses maybe thanks for the help

1 Like

Nice i have Sebrings lowryder ll and i also have lowryder ll x gorillaglue…always happy to help out

2 Likes

I got my package! You rock! With the STS, I will indeed, make more seeds!

24 Likes

Nice selection you got and look forward to seeing what you do with the STS…still waiting for my STS and Shishkaberry to get here :pray::pray:

5 Likes

@cannabliss Your package, with premeasured STS chemicals and instruction are in the mail!

11 Likes

Damit you guys make me wanna go pop @Sebring
MWCB…

4 Likes

well I thank you your package with 1000 plus sour60 auto reg seeds is on the way its a great little plant thanks hopefully many more to come

7 Likes

Yep you got them soak them and grow them you will not be disappointed

4 Likes