Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Us old farts have to go ask our grand kids what the heck the acronyms and emojis mean so we don’t look dumb, and act like we are still as cool as we use to be!!

8 Likes

lol just had that experience in Holys Garden thread, reminded me of the army Flc pnl mcwb no clue but they looked nice.

1 Like

@Sebring I’d thought I read that yesterday noon there was going to be some stock added to your site ?

My bud Rod wanted me to let him know when stuff got posted no rush just didn’t want to miss the drop . Thanks shiska

@Who

Flc= Franco’s Lemon Cheese

Pnl= Purple Northern Lights

MWCB= Maui Wowie Cherry Bomb

4 Likes

Noon pst, thanks for heads up.

I thought he said Sunday it’s monday today lol

Oh, no idea, I don’t know till I see it here or stumble upon it lol.

2 Likes

Didn’t see it yesterday, I was watching!

So it was supposed to be Sunday?

5 Likes

Thanks Man, was having problems looking them up lol

2 Likes

No problem, sometimes I still have no idea what some of them are!!

1 Like

Maybe this was the update for those who had some strain pending … hum|nullxnull

Captura

3 Likes

there is nothing there available… :neutral_face: at least last time I checked

1 Like

It really doesn’t matter, we’re spoiled strainaholics … lam|nullxnull

5 Likes

no we are not… :smile: :see_no_evil: we are just making sure there is diversity and making sure there is a large gene pool spread across the globe… :world_map:

3 Likes

I got distracted Sunday with Redirecting...

8 Likes

llol what are ya’ll talking about I’m so lost

There was going to be an update of strains available with some extras last Sunday at noon on Sebring’s site.

That didn’t happen as Sebring was distracted with I don’t know what icon_e_confused|nullxnull because the link he posted doesn’t work eek|nullxnull, end of the story … goss|nullxnull

5 Likes

Link is broken but will keep my eye out and Sunday afternoons open for the next one since this one didn’t happen

1 Like