Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Man there been a string of releases, wasn’t it two days in a row couple weeks ago

1 Like

Stupid facebook. I’m getting copies of the videos and should be able to post them soon (video of Fern, my duck, Cloud & Clover, the 2 younger ducks, and Hammy, the awesome squirrel that uses her own tiny doggy door to come and go as she pleases.)
In the mean time,

17 Likes

You have a squirrel! Awesome, kinda lol. I bet it’s a handful :laughing:. I think they are very smart and cute, but also know the damage they can do. I work at a pet store, one day someone came in with a gray squirrel on his shoulder, first and only time I held and pet a live squirrel. I do enjoy watching them, but I also found out how tasty they are :stuck_out_tongue:. They’re not tree rats, their free range tree chickens. Chickens also make decent pets if you have the space outdoors, I had silkies.
I’m rambling and need to go to bed.

7 Likes

I was checking out the website and noticed the stock of Pura Vida f2 and Point Break is replenished now, just wanted to shout it out.

9 Likes

Paula, my better half, gave me all of our animal videos. I’ve uploaded them to a shared google drive for anyone interested in some epic level animal cuteness.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KzN-J_z9vi_9Te9DcQ9rfjerwczwKWOz?usp=sharing

(All of our “pets” are free ranging with pet doors that are always unlocked!)

45 Likes

Made it in time to get both Pura Vida and point break thanks @Sebring

6 Likes

Me too! I was trying to stay away, but I remembered that my friend wanted to try cbd strains, so I went for it.

5 Likes

I am SO stoked for this Pura Vida!! Thanks a million!!

8 Likes

me too, couldn´t help…

1 Like

I am looking forward to the point break from @SamwellBB - those Baked Beanz always have special fire in them

9 Likes

Always wanted to have a duck and a squirrel… or a chipmunk.

2 Likes
8 Likes

Raise some prime wagyu :yum:?

6 Likes

Ah man, is PV already out of stock? Bummer.

1 Like

I got you, PM sent

5 Likes

@Hydro921 Here you go brother :v:t4:

4 Likes

Thanks brother

4 Likes

Thanks man. PM sent.

2 Likes

Already here :grin:, please PM me your safe addy and there will go … Arriba|nullxnull

@Sebring Thanks a lot, already got them yahoo|nullxnull, I really appreciate what you’re doing for us … beer3|nullxnull

12 Likes

Well thank you but @HolyAngel already hooked me up with some. Sorry I forgot to let you know about that.
But appreciate the thought and that you actually remembered while I totally forgot lol.

10 Likes