Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

@Howard.Crane I don’t have much for cbd I’ve got some cherry wine cbd but don’t believe there autos. If you can post a couple names of what your looking for I’ll dig deeper I was sure I had a couple that Sebring had send quite a while back.
I’ve got canatonic Perkins cut not in auto .

5 Likes

I think I have a few Earth Lover and Dragon Tongue left that Sebring made. I gave most of them away already. There is probably a better option as they would be coming from Europe, but if nobody else steps up I’d be happy to help you out. I think they are both CBD auto fems, will have to check the list.

Edit: Ah yes they are the parents of Waterstone actually.

6 Likes

@Howard.Crane I have 3 Fem Waterstone Autos. I’ll shoot off all 3 to you if you want them? I won’t be growing them out, so they’d just be wasted.

8 Likes

I have auto fem, canna cheese 1:1 can offer to you if you like. Getting set to drop a couple for a friend myself.

5 Likes

What an awesome community!

I appreciate the offers and kind words!

I think I’ve got something lined up :+1:

10 Likes

I got some Earth Lover from @DougDawson and I guess I did not realize it was an auto. I was limping along a bunch of CBD plants trying to keep them small till I knew wtf I was going to start doing and all the sudden the Earth Lover jumped up over night. I was suspicious of why the hell it got so “healthy” over night and then the next day I saw a few hairs and knew I F’ed up lol!.

I then up potted it into a mini earthbox pot I 3d printed, so we shall see what happens… :laughing: :crazy_face:

8 Likes

I have an Earth Lover CBD Auto from Doug as well on week 2. It’s growing vigourously and I look forward to making #FuckCancer meds with it.

9 Likes

Aah very nice! Ya it looked like it would have wanted to get pumping pretty good if I had not been an idiot heh. Will still be fun to see how it turns out. I hope you get a nice CBD rich harvest to help your endeavor :pray:

2 Likes

I have some CBD auto hemp I received as a bonus from sebring ( growing higher genetics) have not run any yet

3 Likes

Has somebody grown several of the Maui Wowie Cherry Bombs from 11/2020 and has pictures to identify female MWCB vs. those contaminated with Primate OG (or other) pollen? Any hints what I’m looking for in the pure MWCB?

2 Likes

I cracked three of those MWCB for my last run. All three turned out to be boys and were culled.

2 Likes

I read about the boy problem. But were the Aloha OG not also fems? So the boys would be another contamination? :confused: :question: :grey_question:

1 Like

I’m trying to put together some STS kits for a couple people and so I went back and watched Sebring’s video to refresh my memory. On the video he goes through the process to make 1000mL of stock. That requires 0.8 grams Silver Nitrate in 500mL distilled water and 3.16 grams Sodium Thiosulfate (anyhdrous) in 500mL distilled water.
That was how I made my original batch a year ago and it worked fine when I mixed distilled water with that stock at 9:1.

When I got the fall box, he sent me an STS kit with printed instructions. Those call for double the amount of each: 1.6 gram silver nitrate in 500mL and 6.32 grams Sodium Thiosulfate in 500mL.

Did anyone else get a kit from him with printed instructions and notice the discrepancy?

I believe the printed instructions are wrong but want to get input before I send these out.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Can’t comment on Sebrings actual STS kit, though I personally had doubled my own concentrations to what would match his printed instructions as I found at least for me the base ratio was too weak.

7 Likes

Yeah, it looks like he just doubled the strength.

Hey @Howard.Crane, I had some tester CBD 1:1 seeds but aren’t auto. They are an Afghan CBD x Black Afghani from @Cristalin at USC. They were cool plants but just not auto. I know have other stuff that will only take me doing some digging. Hit me up anytime if you need anything. If I can do it, I will! prayers and vibes sent brother. peace

3 Likes

@Howard.Crane Heya don’t know if you found what you were searching for but I have the same cbd autos from Sebring as well as other stuff feel free to msg me if I can help in any way I’d be glad to have a great day

Bliss

2 Likes

Looks like he is good.

:wink::+1: glad could be of any help!

2 Likes

A few years ago, on another forum, a new member started dropping major knowledge bombs and suddenly stopped logging in.

Posts were elegantly written and solved complicated breeding problems.

I just came across a post on here, and holy cannabis seed… .the new guy dropping bombs… IT WAS YOU.

:heart:

10 Likes

It’s about time we see a picture of you bottle-feeding some wild animal, dude. :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes