Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

The limited ones at the moment is Sweet Wonder:
The Parent of Sweet Wonder
Harly Who a cross of Dr Who by a Harly Tsu male. This cross not only has a high Beta-myrcene content, but CBD as well. This strain is great for relaxing and pain relief. It has been testing 2:1 and 1:1 CBD:THC ratios. & Oregon Tsunami, which doesn’t have any info yet, but it’s a HOMEGROWN NATURAL WONDERS creation.

Someone sent me seeds from Canada, a couple hundred inside 4 pens, but I’m not sure what they are. No return address, so I’m trying to figure out what they are. Once I’ve figured it out I’ll add them to the site for patients!

22 Likes

@50State sends seed that way if it helps might be him @Sebring

10 Likes

That’s sounds like someone sent maybe 10 grams of Uncle Fester Skunk #18 IBL F2 to you ! Wow, imagine that lucky guy you are :shushing_face::sunglasses:

27 Likes

LOL, :grin: Love it! Thank you. :heart

17 Likes

you got any details on Oregon tsunami? HNW doesn’t have any info out that i can find.

1 Like

Hi @Sebring

Ok, so Im confused by the Facebook pay thing.

First - I thought there were two different pay options - Facebook and/or Paypal? But it only looks like Facebook?

Second - Im trying to order the 16 oz “Comfort Cream”. Web site says its $60. BUT - I get to the Facebook pay page, and it only lists a “Luscious Body Cream” for $40. No Comfort cream for $60?

Am I in the right place? Is this the correct CBD cream product I want?

3 Likes

@Sebring hey man. Hope all is going well with you and yours.

2 Likes

@Sebring contacted me and I was actually able to buy some CBD creme!! I ended up having to use Venmo - which worked just fine this time around.

Thanks man!! I been trying to get some more for a while now :wink:

Turns out Facebook Pay is all screwed up at the moment for some reason. He is looking into it.

9 Likes

Thanks for the update!

2 Likes

Last time I used FB pay to donate, my CC # got jacked and I had to cancel my card. I hate it when that happens.

4 Likes

I hate having to use FB too. I’m still hoping I can find a processor in the future.

I am doing well, no viruses or ailments. I’ve been super busy with the garden and helping a friend handyman repairs around his house (he’s an adult autistic guy, so he wouldn’t be able to do it without me).
I should be around a LOT more in the near future!

27 Likes

I thought I read something a few weeks ago about the feds easing up on the banking restrictions. That may help, but no clue how long it might take.

Thats good news! I was beginning to worry since you are close to the epicenter in Seattle.

I got a call tonight from my daughter. She is an RN who works in nursing homes and hospice centers all over King and Pierce counties, training the caregivers. She and my 10 yr old granddaughter both have coughing, and sneezing. No fevers yet, but I am still really worried. They are self quarantining. She is self employed and staying home with no income for two or three weeks is going to be really hard on her financially.

Its cool that you are helping a fried like that. Major kudos to you!!!

11 Likes

Hope your daughter and granddaughter are okay!

7 Likes

If you don’t hear from them I’m always happy to go check on anyone in the Seattle area. I know I’d want the same done for me. :wink:

12 Likes

You’re an exceptional human being, @Sebring

8 Likes

Thanks. Neither one is seriously/hospital needy sick. My granddaughter is the worst off, but is well enough to watch cat silly videos on youtube and eat soup. My daughter is doing better with no fever so far. Thats making her hopeful that this is just another cold brought home from school. We are all hoping the same thing.

If that was for me - wow. What an offer! Thanks man, but we live just a few blocks from her and have other family close by, so we have that covered.

You’re the best!!

9 Likes

It’s an absolutely genuine offer for anyone with relatives near me. :heart:

It’s a lot easier with such an awesome community! :wink:

14 Likes

Good on you bro. Another thing we can all do is to think about the elderly people who are becoming afraid to go outside to shop. If you have neighbors or anyone you know to be close to 80, it wouldn’t hurt to offer to shop for them.

I wouldn’t have thought of it but saw a story on the news where a woman in a grocery parking lot flagged a young girl down and asked her if she would go inside and buy her groceries because she was frightened to go in.

It’s gonna take all of us helping each other. Prayers and vibes to all! peace

9 Likes

I’m gonna be reusing some soil that I had other plants in previously thats been sitting since the fall. What’s a good plan for amending? With no till I know I should be planning to top dress, so beside EWC, what else and how much should I be adding back in? Is there somewhere in this thread that helps explain how to reamend?

I would also prefer to not have to wait any time, I’d like to try and use the soil right away.
Thanks!

3 Likes

Definitely use it right away. I usually follow the quantities researched by companies like buildasoil.com as they’ve been doing organic re-amending for a long time with a lot of success.

Ingredients all Equal by Weight:
Substitute as needed.

1. Kelp Meal
  2. Karanja Cake
  3. Alfalfa Meal
  4. CalPhos
  5. Camelina Meal
  6. Crustacean Meal
  7. Fish Meal
  8. 3x Fish Bone Meal
  9. Soybean Meal
  10. Sul-Po-Mag (Also Known as K-Mag or Langbeinite)
  11. Malted Barley
  12. Calcium Montmorillonite
  13. Basalt powder
  14. Gypsum
  15. Oyster Flour

Adding up all of the Approximate NPK values published for these products from the manufacturer and then dividing by the amount of parts we end up with a very nice NPK guesstimate of 4-4-2 . Once we get the blend tested we will publish actual results.

• Re-Amend your used Organic Soil at 1-2 Cups Per Cubic Foot
  • Top Dress at 1/4 - 1 Cup Per Plant.
22 Likes