Sebrings seed giveaway trading

Did u ever get any of the cherry Brandy autos?

Yep I managed to get on the site and grabbed a pack each of Crockett’s Tangie and Cherry Brandy. The Cherry Brandy is in veg atm but soon be ready to bud out. They’ve been in veg about 2 weeks

5 Likes

Nice Crockett’s tangie sounds like a good snag! Right on bro!

3 Likes

Shoot me a Dm cuz

1 Like

The Cherry Brandy was the only thing left when I got in so I got some, it will be interesting to see how yours come along,

2 Likes

The MMH came from this grow:

I traded the parent seeds (from Xibalba farms) to @upstate who passed them to @Guitarzan. He might have more info.

5 Likes

bottleco2
Never grow without it, indoors or out.

3 Likes

So just checked my seed stash I have some photos if anyone is interested in trading for autos I am always looking for new stuff to play with

ancestral skunk
c99 x mendo breath
ABC
silver mountain
querkle
blueberry moonglow
platinum pineapple
heirloom shiskaberry
Maui mango haze
super silver sour diesel

autos who’s got em lol have a great day out there folks

Bliss

9 Likes

I’m interested in abc,blueberry moonglow and heir shiskaberry, working in Vegas today but I’ll message u when I’m off work

right on hows Vegas I’m working in my yard here in gloomy CNY lol long overdue day off msg me we can work something out

Bliss

Not to bad I do set up and tear down for the conventions our there but live in az, just driving up now for the day, I def will be!

Anyone got any Crockett’s Tangie for a trade? I had one in the works but the post office has failed me so I’m still on the hunt :wink:.

Cheers all!
:hugs: :metal: :globe_with_meridians:

2 Likes

Hey @Banquo - Super interested in a couple things you list. Sending you a DM.

1 Like

I gotcha covered @Pigeonman hit me up in PM

I’m heading out early am for a few days camping… I’ll get back to ya come monday.

2 Likes

@cannabliss I have “Waterstone”, a CBD auto, is it interesting for you? :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

hey thanks for the offer but I’m not a CBD kinda gal for the most part at least

1 Like

Sssd from who? What’s abc?

the sssd is from sebring I dont know who the original breeder was all those listed are from Sebrings site I only listed stuff from his site because of the thread but I would be willing to trade for any fast autos doesn’t necessarily have to be from Mr. Sebring the ABC is Australian bastard cannabis dont know much about that one either I think it might be one of those weird growth cannabis plants? like freakshow maybe but I could be wrong it’s been awhile

4 Likes

ABC is exactly that, a compact goofy looking plant, typically 7-9% THC at best. It’s one of those recessive gene varieties that needs lots of work to cross with a high THC photo and do it successfully, many failed attempts on record and why it hasn’t ended up as main stream as autos

2 Likes

Yup. A Reproduction of mauie mango haze for the coop was done by Guitarzan recently. Heavy on the Indica side.

5 Likes