Sebrings seed giveaway trading

I have a hefty amount of Spirit Train f2 if anyone was searching for them

5 Likes

I think the Spirit Trains are sleepers… I see so many offered for trades, but man, the one I have in flower right now is frosty AF, and flowering faster than most of the tent. The other one I planted I still have in veg because it grew funky, twisted leaves and I wanna make cuts before flowering. Can’t wait to sample it!

8 Likes

Oh I don’t plan on letting them ALL go by any means, I gotta make more seeds after all, I just ended up with 2 full packs from Sebring in different orders and don’t necessarily need quite so many as @Sebring is always overly generous in his quantities to begin with

5 Likes

Ain’t that the truth!!! :slight_smile: Generous might not even be the word, is there something more than generous? Generous is getting 15 when you expect 10. Amazingly generous is getting 28-32 when you expected 10.

Based on how quick it was to start flowering and how frosty it is, it just may be my outside plant next year here…

2 Likes

I’d love to get u those CBD autos too :wink: what u thinking 5 for 5 sound good to u?

@anon98660487 @Purple_Drank604

Decent price for that thing off Amazon :+1::+1:

2 Likes

It works great in a 3-3 tent,didn’t have any bud rott this grow
Just leave it on all night turns itself off when the water level is full so you have to empty it,

3 Likes

Heck yeah! Sounds great to me. I probably won’t be back tonight, but please do shoot me a DM and we can exchange info and stuff :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I know @JohnnyPotseed would be excited if 15-20 of em made a performance in his circus, I’ve got him covered for 10 worst case but know he’s def got the room for more

I’m still working on running a shitload of Autos atm, I don’t plan on doing any photos until this winter/early spring lol @TestOfOath and me have traded before lol he knows if I was ready, and asked, he’d probably trade me some cuz. I appreciate your looking out though!

But lol @TestOfOath those Spirit train do sound good cuz lol

4 Likes

Its already been said a few times…but I got a few Spirit Train F2’s I could trade as well…

3 Likes

Did u ever get any of the cherry Brandy autos?

Yep I managed to get on the site and grabbed a pack each of Crockett’s Tangie and Cherry Brandy. The Cherry Brandy is in veg atm but soon be ready to bud out. They’ve been in veg about 2 weeks

5 Likes

Nice Crockett’s tangie sounds like a good snag! Right on bro!

3 Likes

Shoot me a Dm cuz

1 Like

The Cherry Brandy was the only thing left when I got in so I got some, it will be interesting to see how yours come along,

2 Likes

The MMH came from this grow:

I traded the parent seeds (from Xibalba farms) to @upstate who passed them to @Guitarzan. He might have more info.

5 Likes

bottleco2
Never grow without it, indoors or out.

3 Likes

So just checked my seed stash I have some photos if anyone is interested in trading for autos I am always looking for new stuff to play with

ancestral skunk
c99 x mendo breath
ABC
silver mountain
querkle
blueberry moonglow
platinum pineapple
heirloom shiskaberry
Maui mango haze
super silver sour diesel

autos who’s got em lol have a great day out there folks

Bliss

9 Likes

I’m interested in abc,blueberry moonglow and heir shiskaberry, working in Vegas today but I’ll message u when I’m off work