Sebrings seed giveaway trading

Somthing like that i could hang or find a spot

You could get crafty and make something to hold it with

I packed them as well but then I get crazy humidity problems and bud rott ,it’s a kick in the balls when you have to bin a plant you treated like one of your family :laughing:

4 Likes

Ya for sure gotta think out side the box. Got a 7ft by 7 ft that i have so much negative presser that the seems are coming apart. Im running leds nd wish i could figure out a way to give them co2 was thinking running timers and co2 line so have exhaust shut off for 5 min and pump co2 for 10 min then have exhaust kick back on . But my temps are 75 to 78f so think it would get to 85f. So dont onow if the plants would use it that quickly

Or maybe be a waste

Never had problems when I stuck to 4 plants per grow lol
Was told it’s relaxing to grow your own bud fuck some times I feel like jumping
Off the bridge :rofl:

2 Likes

Hahaha totally understand .

I’d sure love to get some of those care bears when they are ready! If u got a list going for it please put me on it somewhere! I’ve been on an autos kick too, my buddy out here got his hands on the cherry Brandy in that giveaway and hooked me up with a few that I got going about a month in so far starting flower

2 Likes

I’d be interested in forum stomper or Samsquatch, heard amazing things about the forum stomper for sure!

1 Like

Sorry for going of topic cheers

2 Likes

Oh ur good bud, were all here to share knowledge and that dehumidifier is badass, grow on gentleman pasted-image-0-15

2 Likes

It’s ok it’s a cannabis forum :smile: you can go off topic

12 Likes

Your crazy has hell scared me. Lol green hat and glasses and a gold chain.

3 Likes

for sure and I think I started a cherry brandy somewhere in my perpetual lol I lose track

1 Like

I have a bunch of stuff that Sebring has had on offer over the past year or so. I have lots of Pura Vida, Samsquanch OG, and Ancestral Skunk, plus a couple/few seeds of other stuff like Magic Man, Purple Sonic Punch, Pink Panama CBG Auto, etc.

I’m mostly interested in autos, but would definitely jump through some hoops to score some of those GMO x Mendo Breath or Luna Azul. Happy Saturday OG :grin:

5 Likes

Do you have anything in trade other than Spirit Train (I already have some), and CBD auto (I don’t have a use for that)?

If so, let me know.

Dude I would like both of the ancestral skunks! I was checking that out on sebrings site and wanna grow it badly! Hell if your down to give me some maui mango haze thatd be dope too! Im going to do a massive grow in the spring and would love to grow out a ton of stuff!

1 Like

DM me your info.

2 Likes

Unfortunately no, those were the 2 I was able to get the following morning when the site came back up lol

I have some of the Samsquanch I can let go of. I’m an auto guy, so the Spirit Train would be better saved for someone else. But I’ll sure as heck swap for some of those CBD autos, if you still have them :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes