Second grow since retirement is underway

Thank you! I will check that out for my next run. I am just pounding em with it now.

1 Like

Remember where you saw the vid? The spacers would definitely have to be metal. Hmmmm

Oh yes, you are correct, you want metal (strength and grounding)

I found the unpacking video on the manufacturer’s page

about 1/2 way done the page.

I also checked the specs on the ELG-240-48A (Mean Well specs are well documented). That’s where I got the 1.5". Judging from that - it looks like #6 hardware (or 4mm metric)

I’d spec. in 1.5 " hexagonal brass (female female) & #6, 1/4" screws

The only ‘tricky bit’ is - if you can remove the mounting plates for the drivers without removing the light engines. My guess is that they have used PEMs (pressed-in nuts) so it should be easy.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

The usual suspects.

3 Likes

organic for the win! I always use organics outside, it’s good for the earth, and humans too.

2 Likes

Finally ditched the sticks on three of the gals and went with plant tie LST. First time ever.

8 Likes

Looking bushy, well done

1 Like

Looking good.

I found the heavy duty version of this works great.
Solid metal core…strip pot end and pot thru fabric.
Kinda stiff and for me easier than anything else I’ve tried.

3 Likes

Days 35-42 from seed… All are top dressed and I tied down some branches and defoliated to open them up.

4 Likes

Those are some beastly autos there, looking good!

1 Like

Danke! It is a crash course to growing again, that is for sure.

1 Like

Ladies are looking good. Days 42-49. Added a DiY CO2 generator.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Weeks 7-8… Watching the progress and selectively removing leaves. Still using recharge and Tribus with each feeding.

4 Likes
5 Likes

that jug pumping out some fermentation CO2? You got a gas meter or some specs on the output? Just curious.