Second grow since retirement is underway

So I am running autos in an Apollo 4x4x7. My light is a Spider farmer SF 4000. Running canna coco and perlite at 70/30 with Dr. Earths dry Amendments all purpose and flower girl mixed 1/2 strength of directions.
The two in the front are 3 day old Dark Devils from sweet seeds and the two in the rear are pure power plant from white label seeds.
I am running my lights at 18/6, and the temps right now avg around 80 with no ac. Keeping my humidity around 65%

29 Likes

Nice setup, looking like a great start!

2 Likes

I find RH% 40-60 is good. If the humidity is high in bloom, the buds will mold with bud mold. During veg, of course, it’s not like that.

4 Likes

Lookin good! I too prefer a warm (to 85) veg for faster growth, and try to avoid temp and/or humidity spikes.

3 Likes

Looks great in there off to a good start

1 Like

Thanks! I plan to dial it down in a few weeks.

1 Like

Taken this morning. Temps are now at an avg of 84. Humidity is at 55%. Just lightly watering with aerated pond water with recharge.

10 Likes

pure power seems to be bulking up nicely! Are those all females or unknown gender seeds?

2 Likes

They are feminized. I could not believe how fast those first 30 days grew my last run.

2 Likes

nice nice, gotta have some kind of guarantee when you are only growing 4 plants from seed! If even one were male the whole ratio is off, can’t smoke 1/4 of the future crop.

1 Like

Picked up most of my growing media for my outdoor grow. Perlite is en route.

9 Likes

white bags are dolomite lime for ph buffer?

2 Likes

Just very fine sand.

1 Like

Temps have avg 78 with a 40% humidity last week. Update. PPP are at day 26 and the dark devil at day 19. I topped one PPP and it is obvious. I did two treatments of beneficial nematodes and will be putting a thin layer of sand down to combat fungus gnats. Having a blast with this!!

11 Likes

6 Likes
5 Likes

I have the very same light that I have yet to use. I’m only at day 17 from seed atm. I will be watching this for sure.

1 Like

Great grow.
That’s rather annoying about the access to the pots on the driver.
If you had easy access would you be adjusting them often?

Cheers
G

1 Like

I imagine I would adjust them at seedling and early veg. TY.

1 Like

If you wanted to mod them…
I just watched an ‘unboxing video’ a simple solution would be to just flip the drivers over and install 1.5" spacers between the secondary mounting brackets and the drivers.
(They had to mount the drivers label side up- rulz).

Cheers
G

1 Like