Secret Santa Canada Growers

Yeah I usually put my Addy as well

6 Likes

For sure send em over to Canuckā€¦

Circle of trust ehā€¦ :slight_smile:

You sign up for Santaā€¦I think we all agree itā€™s common senseā€¦we have to send ā€œSantaā€ our addresses

8 Likes

Smkn will do no harm with those addys. He is a good human.

7 Likes

I second that.

5 Likes

Thanks for the trust no worries your all safe in my hands :slightly_smiling_face:

Everyone has been mailed now.Merry Christmas and happy gifting.

8 Likes

Thanks for organizing!

7 Likes

Just my way of giving a little something back to this awesome community.Happy to do it

7 Likes

Hola Gang

Houray Houray Houray to SmknCanuck
Big Thanks

Bare

8 Likes

Thanks happy to do it and give a little something back to the family of OG

7 Likes

Thx for organizing this!

Chronickyle :fire::bouquet:

6 Likes

This almost didnā€™t happenā€¦ so yeahā€¦ Huge Thanks To @SmknCanuck for organizing :100: (And I believe @Shadey as well for starting up the SS Talks!

5 Likes

Everyone but me I guess :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

@lunchpale sorry brother was sure i sent you one.Just tried resending it,says i have to wait 12hrsā€¦Can you send me a pm and i can answer and resend the info to you

6 Likes

I can third this ,) Super chill and completely trustworthy!

6 Likes

This Santa managed to hit the post office this morning and send the Goodies on there wayā€¦Hopefully, the package hits the mark with some nice surprises for itā€™s intended botanist :slight_smile:

Happy holidays to allā€¦:+1:

7 Likes

x2. CP got it today. tracking# said should be there before the 25th! (Hope you like to grow! :wink: )

Happy Holidays!

5 Likes

My Secret Santa package was mailed out today, I hope you enjoy the package. Merry Christmas :santa:

This was such a cool idea, I hope this happens again next year :wink:

I donā€™t know about you all, but Iā€™ll be showing off my package when it arrives haha. Gotta share the love

6 Likes

Not sure this is the page for that lol

7 Likes

Oh ok. Well maybe on my own thread :laughing:

6 Likes

I wouldnā€™t have a problem with people swapping stories and snaps of some of their secret Santa treatsā€¦perhaps just make sure to keep the senders anonymousā€¦

Itā€™s all part if the excitement and sharing.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes