Secret Santa Canada Growers

Of course 100% anonymous. I just like sharing :wink:

6 Likes

Sent my package off this morning as well. Enjoy!

6 Likes

Mine will be out tommorow. Are we sending normal mail? Or express.

6 Likes

Mine went out today and tracking says it will arrive before Christmas.

7 Likes

I am sending my gift out tomorrow by express so it arrives in time for Christmas

9 Likes

I was literally driving to the post office this morning when the power steering hose split and bled out in a parking lot LOL.

Hopefully tomorrow… :+1:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Dammmmmm. Glad you made it back safe

4 Likes

As I said to my wife… better here than the highway!

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Sent mine express, post office said no guarantees to make it before Christmas, but then they said it will get to the destination in 2 to 4 days. Well ok then.

9 Likes

Popped mine in the mail today!

8 Likes

Mine went out this morning, no tracking number , how come I get all the tough ones ? :joy::joy:

9 Likes

Hola Gang

Just sent mine

Hint: a strain a months

Enjoy buddy

Bare

11 Likes

Just sent mine out this morning, hope you love it!!! :slight_smile:

Sent express so hopefully it makes it home by Christmas.

7 Likes

Mine was launched Sat. express… :bow_and_arrow:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Got my Secret Santa Gift :gift: in the mail today!

Are we all ment to open then at Christmas? Or Anytime? Are we allowed to post photos of the gifts, either here or on our own threads?

Need some guidance brahs

8 Likes

I say post away but maybe dont say who it came from if you know.

7 Likes

BUT, is this a special don’t open till Christmas eve kinda deal? What happened last year?

5 Likes

I know I’ve been a bad boy because I opened your gift before the big day.

However in my defense, im a fat kid looking right at a dubble fudge choclate cake, how did you really expect me to not dig in?

Santa you know me so well, the kinda guy who likes to blaze Cannagars and watch movies all cuddled up in front in the fire while sipping hot chocolate…

I won’t reveal your perfect and unique gift to the world as I’m not lookin for a show and tell here.

I just wanted to say that I’ve enjoyed your gift and I am sincerely grateful to have been the recipient of your kindness…

I must omit here that your card makes me laugh & caused my wife to almost spit her drink across the room when I read your card outloud, hence I must at least share this humor with the OG family…

I hope you really got Mis Santa a proper card this year :wink:

Santa, you have made my Christmas :christmas_tree: very nice :ok_hand:. Thank you!

14 Likes

Santa made an early drop off here at the farm. I’ve placed it below the tree and if I can resist somehow I shall wait till Christmas. This is my goal but most likely I’ll smoke a couple joints and open it TN. :joy::grin:

Thanks Santa, oh I wonder what ever could be inside?!!

10 Likes

Whoever sent you that card has a fantastic sense of humour :rofl::wink:

11 Likes