Secret Santa - USA 2023

Holy sheep shit! Shwing…Score!

2 Likes

Package deployed! :santa:t4:

13 Likes

Dude if you felt good and happy with what you sent then you did fine. People are happy to receive gifts and we all know they are heart felt and thought out. Hell we volunteered for this so no worries my it’s for Christmas all will be happy.

10 Likes

@nefrella

I sent you a dm. I need help with the address.
Thanks

Edit: I just got this, I have no idea what these mean or if they are from the secret santa, but the triangle shape is giving me some indications. There was a name on the return address, from a state that has a few I’s in it. If you know what this is and don’t want to reveal yourself, maybe just have a couple people spread the word to me. thanks

15 Likes

I just received my secret santa and it surprised me to see clones!! this is awesome I can’t believe it thank you!!! Still working on mine hope they like it as much as I like mine thank you again and my son loves the candy I barely got a bite once he tasted he kept coming back and snagging pieces lol

32 Likes

@splinter7 i don’t know who could have sent it, but from what i’ve read

SB2 = Soloberry #2 (goji og #2 x solo stash)
[Bodhi Seeds x Bodhi Seeds]

BS = Black Snow (black triangle x solo stash)
[Bodhi Seeds x Bodhi Seeds]

BBD = Blueberry Diesel (Blueberry Pie x Chem Fuego)

CF f2 = chem fuego F2s

the sender must have foolishly forgotten to define each strain
@splinter7

18 Likes

Just picked up this amazing weedvent calendar at the post office! A huge thanks to my Secret Santa! Very excited to start opening these and see what I find :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::gift::gift:

26 Likes

I’m loving the advent calendar! That’s an awesome idea.

7 Likes

Am I behind schedule? I plan on mailing monday.

It’s a jolly time in here already!

6 Likes

I’m aiming for Thursday or Friday next week…

5 Likes

@splinter7

updated the previous post with names and links to the tester threads for 3/4 of those strains. i hope you enjoy them.

2 Likes

thanks dude.

2 Likes

Part of the gift package I am making up got delayed on its way to me… i will get it out asap or find another option.

6 Likes

If it’s going local you’ve got plenty of time, the 14th was suggested just to make sure it had time to arrive by Christmas :slight_smile:
… and if it’s for me you can have someone shoot me a pm saying it’ll be late and I won’t mind :wink:

4 Likes

I’m still working on my outgoing gift!. I don’t want to wait til the last minute, but I’ve been devoting all my time to the first fundraiser for my non profit, happening tomorrow!

We protect and restore natural areas with the community! Check us out! Nativelandsks.org if you’re feeling generous, there’s a donate button on there somewhere. :yum::christmas_tree::gift:

But I do plan to have the package on it’s way the day after Trivia night! Well before the 15th.

Also if you need shirts printed, @Greenup’s company, Nug Life does an amazing job! :wink:

6 Likes

This is a very cool idea and might have to use it for next year. Shoutout to your Secret Santa for the idea. Enjoy your weedvent calendar

8 Likes

The other day I seen something in my email about a package coming from WI…I can only assume that it’s the Secret Santa. :thinking:

Then yesterday, I seen that it had been delivered…back to WI, lol. :grimacing:

7 Likes

Nope, no,WI near you @blowdout2269 !

3 Likes

I really hope no one sends flower or consumables. The risk really is on the recipient’s end. They automatically assume the senders address is a false one.

3 Likes

@Coda

This was covered earlier. :wink:

5 Likes