Seed banks that take CC?

Thank you all for much to think about and research. I have found varying degrees of relief but I have a locally developed strain that is a dream to grow and all fuel and cheap Wal-Mart shoes that is my go to so far.

4 Likes

I would recommend NOT looking for ONE specific strain. Depending on your metabolism, it may NOT provide relief. There are MANY strains noted specifically for Arthritic Pain Relief: ACDC, Harlequin, Death Star, Blue Diesel, Blue Widow, Girl Scout Cookies, Cannanotic, Sour Diesel, Canna Tsu, Master Kush, and Skywalker Og. Plus, there are just as many strains noted for Common Pain Relief. Don’t limit yourself!!! Good Luck, pain is something else. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Is the Man. Love his gear. His email updates are informative & funny as anything. He also has a secret :flushed: Vault for subscribers. Nice.

Besides Katsubluebird, I’ll only order via:
@CoastalMarySeeds
@SamwellBB Baked Beanz
@George_The_Vault

Otherwise it’s OG’ERS all the way.

5 Likes

I’m in the US but I’ve used cc with i49.net, northatlanticseed.com, and weedseedsexpress.com (had some shipping issues with them and a bad batch of beans but they did refund me)

1 Like

i have found in the states these banks take cards, neptune seed bank and heavenly connected seed bank. i ordered from both you go through a mesh payment, both charge a few dollars for this, both places sent and i got the seeds no problem, last time i ordered from neptune and they are super quick at shipping, they are on top of things, while heavenly connected was slow, they dont give out much freebies, was ok but im sold on the other,

4 Likes

I think canada legal now so customs shouldnt be an issue. Dcseedexchange now accepts credit /debit cards. You place order and in comments put debit. Theyll send you an invoice its easy to do. They have been my #1 spot for over 5 years. Im in baltimore and litterally have gotten my order the next day before.

3 Likes

Attitude seed bank takes debit and credit cards.
I order from there alot

3 Likes

Real Gorilla Seeds takes cc. They sell there own creations as well as others in their seed boutique. They also do the shipping (and payment) for Seedbay, which also accepts cc. I have successfully ordered & received in Canada. Ace Seeds does as well & they sell their own as well as a number of other smaller companies.

Edit: Ace only take Euro cc’s now . . .

2 Likes

I have swiss cheese from Nirvana seeds.

Excellent!

3 Likes

your in Canada, seems to me both Omuerta genetics and Next Generation took cc’s Dc seed took my CC as well and all were good Omuerta and next Gen did me real good.

2 Likes

I second @CoastalMarySeeds , can’t go wrong with them.

6 Likes

Check out the csi Uk cheese that from original cut he’s had. That’s what I’m growing right now I grew GHSeeds exodus auto wasn’t the best grow as I was growing Regis at the same time so they got little light. Seeds here now. Speak easy seed bank BeegensBeans beans breeders direct seed co glo seeds cheap terry seeds all take credit cards

2 Likes

Weedseedsexpress take Mastercard but not Visa, and will resend or refund no quibble.

2 Likes

I am checking out all these sites OG fam, thank you! As some one pointed out, I’m in Canada which changes things on a site like Seedsherenow which takes cc for American customers but not Canadian. So much great seeds on here I just want to make more to pay it forward!

3 Likes

goatandmonkey.com

3 Likes

Not a single picture of a plant…just the seeds. Have you grown seeds you bought from them?

1 Like

i don’t put pics on site. yes ive grown the seeds. i make them. i have a bunch of photos, i need to figure out how to upload here.

check my IG @goat_and_monkey_seeds

3 Likes

Hit reply…the up arrow in the bottom right corner next to the monitor

1 Like

There in Canada, about 8 years ago, I bought and had shipped to the US the King Tut I used to cross with Frankenstein, from TrueNorthSeed Bank,. They take CC and had very discreet shipping, got the beans no problem here in the US.
They don’t breed the seeds, but rather are re-sellers from a lot of top breeders. The price was good and the seeds performed well, I’d buy from them again if I needed to, without hesitation.

1 Like